Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

WTF with all the ponies?
Xanthos Offline

Threads: 9
RE: WTF with all the ponies?

Same exact thread.
Same exact bitching.
Please close this before everyone starts to hate each other because of a show.

05-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(05-28-2012, 01:59 AM)JenniferOrange Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 10:48 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 09:28 PM)JenniferOrange Wrote: IMO:
1) There is nothing wrong with liking MLP.
2) There is nothing wrong with liking PewDiePie. (Why is he even brought into this?)
There IS, however, something extremely wrong with having the nerve to insult someone based on what they like. Yes, opinions are fine, but bashing eachother and calling fans 'fags' only makes you look like more of an asshole. If you don't like MLP, don't watch it. Ignore the maps. If you don't like Pewdiepie, who cares? My siblings and I watch PDP all the time and we are all fans. Do I have a right to post maps for PDP because I'm a fan? Sure. Do I choose to? No. Same goes with MLP. Humans have rights to do whatever they want, but in some cases there are consequences. There ARE 18 year olds with MLP shirts that I have witnessed in my school. Do I tell my friends to beat him up? No. Do I mock him and make fun of him? No. If you don't like it, too bad. You can't wave your magic wand and make it disappear, let alone complaining about it all. the. fucking. time does nothing either. If you don't have anything nice to say, then write it down in your diary and keep quiet about it.
It's not the MLP or PDP fans that need to grow up, it's the people that have the nerve to insult them that need to grow up.
Thank you, have a great day! :]
So if I dress myself in toilet paper (in a decent way, so I'm not showing private parts), superglue 100 cuetips on the top of my head, and on each of those cutetips, I put small blinking diodes in all the colors of the rainbow, and I carry around a stuffed pony head that I use as a sock puppet, then you'd be fine with that. I'd sit next to you in school and smile and be happy and poke the pony head in the eye while moaning softly, and all of this would be fine by you, because that's just what I like to do, and who are you to judge?

Sometimes, I'll wear a bright orange shirt that pulsates and maybe hums a little, with the text "I thought about YOU last night, but I'm satisfied now." and a smile never leaves my face, because I'm happy doing this.

Problem?
What's the problem? According to your own logic, if you hate me or become annoyed by me, then that's your own problem. Then you're a hater, while I'm fucking sane.
There's probably a 99.9% chance something like that will never happen, so your argument is slightly invalid. Your logic says that if I start to worship bunny rabbits, and you don't like bunny rabbits, you'll freak out about it.

If you'd start to worship bunny rabbits, to the point where it starts to dull your mind, then join a cult of bunny worshippers, who craps all over the internet with bunny avatars, acting like your dulled horde mind is somehow something to be proud over, then yes, you'd annoy me. This goes for anything. The pony craze is a flood of mindless smug people, who are smug about not being able to handle real life. You'd actually help them out if you could get them to understand that there is nothing to be smug about. When I just leave them to rot instead, I'm actually doing them a disservice.

Quote:I'm saying not everything can go your way, and there's really nothing any of us can do about it, besides the mods banning it.

The topic was "WTF with all the ponies?", so I helpfully explained why. At least for my part, I'm not complaining. Maybe the first poster was flame-baiting - I don't care.

Quote:There is no problem. I would never hate you, because to hate is over-rated, therefore I hate no one. Can't be a hater if I don't hate anyone.

Not being able to hate, isn't something I'd be proud over, because that is connected to psychopathy. Hate means that you feel that something that you hold dear needs defending. Being a hater is a good and healthy thing.

Quote:What I'm trying to point out is that we have rights. I agree that the MLP stuff gets a little out of hand at times, and could be fixed by redirecting them to a fanpage dedicated to ponies or something.
I can honestly say that, yes, I hate MLP. But I don't hate the people that like it, therefore I don't post threads complaining about it..

Is there something wrong with me saying that there's something wrong with something, even if I was being asked? You didn't even have to read what I replied.

Quote:I wouldn't have replied at all to this thread but I wanted to say that you can't have everything you want, and eventually you gotta get the fuck over it. I'm sure there's some weird thing that you like, would you like it if people threw rocks at you for it? Or called you a fag?

I'm not cussing when I call them fags. I objectively explained what a fag was, and feminine men are commonly called fags. MLP is a feminine show. They're fags. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but that's what they are. I could use longer words to describe them, but first of all there's no point in it, and second of all, I replied to a poster about the term "pony-fag", to explain the word.

Quote:I'm sure to that you'll reply something like, "I can defend myself" but remember you have a heart and we're all human. With that I've come to the conclusion you're very tensed up all the time. You hate it when you're wrong, and love to be the leader and act like the toughest one.

I don't like to be any kind of leader, but I pride myself on being masculine, yes.

Quote:For the record, I'm surprised seeing you on the forum all the time, since you said you should be modelling instead. I'm sure you can create some pretty nice models with your dedication.. why don't you show us all what you can do? I'm interested, because I've never seen one of your models, or a custom story using all of your professional scripting knowledge. Enlighten me, sir.

Well, right now I'm playing other games, and I'm doing scripting, but that's a topic for the other on-topic forums.

Quote:I don't want to start a flame war with you. (mostly because I am a female and not much of a fighter)
Truce? I hereby surrender.

I had no idea that there was some kind of war going on. (Every time I post somewhere on the internet, people always take it so harshly, to the point where I'm constantly afraid to post anything, because people on the internet is somehow made of glass.) Truce.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

05-28-2012, 02:30 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Quote:I had no idea that there was some kind of war going on. (Every time I
post somewhere on the internet, people always take it so harshly, to the
point where I'm constantly afraid to post anything, because people on
the internet is somehow made of glass.) Truce.
Or maybe you need to think before you post. Throwing all the responsibilities on the receiver is a very dirty thing to do and congrats, you just made the move. Maybe you need to come to some insight in why people think you are being so harsh, it's not our problem, it's yours.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
05-28-2012, 06:35 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(05-28-2012, 06:35 AM)nackidno Wrote:
Or maybe you need to think before you post. Throwing all the responsibilities on the receiver is a very dirty thing to do and congrats, you just made the move. Maybe you need to come to some insight in why people think you are being so harsh, it's not our problem, it's yours.
What was that you said about "throwing all the responsibilities on the receiver is a very dirty thing to do"? Maybe you need to think before you post. Rolleyes

05-28-2012, 06:41 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

(05-28-2012, 06:41 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
What was that you said about "throwing all the responsibilities on the receiver is a very dirty thing to do"? Maybe you need to think before you post. Rolleyes
Why are you getting all defensive? Take it as the man you claim to be instead of acting like a 16 year old. Also, I didn't load all of the responsibilities over to you, if you felt that way then I'm sorry and I should have worded my post in a different way.

05-28-2012, 06:50 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(05-28-2012, 06:50 AM)nackidno Wrote:
Why are you getting all defensive? Take it as the man you claim to be instead of acting like a 16 year old. Also, I didn't load all of the responsibilities over to you, if you felt that way then I'm sorry and I should have worded my post in a different way.
Nah, I'm not "getting defensive". You're a little brat who don't know jack. You mean nothing to me. I'm going to go to bed now. Good night.

05-28-2012, 07:02 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

(05-28-2012, 07:02 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 06:50 AM)nackidno Wrote:
Nah, I'm not "getting defensive". You're a little brat who don't know jack. You mean nothing to me. I'm going to go to bed now. Good night.
All I can do is sigh, I wish people like you could step into the real world.

05-28-2012, 07:04 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(05-28-2012, 07:04 AM)nackidno Wrote: All I can do is sigh, I wish people like you could step into the real world.
Oh, you mean the world with ponies and rainbows? Rolleyes

05-28-2012, 07:05 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

(05-28-2012, 07:05 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 07:04 AM)nackidno Wrote: All I can do is sigh, I wish people like you could step into the real world.
Oh, you mean the world with ponies and rainbows? Rolleyes
Aw come on, it was funny the first time. Now you are just making a fool out of yourself and getting all defensive because I burst your little bubble.

05-28-2012, 07:17 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

05-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Find