Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So are we all agreed that sawing....
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3
RE: So are we all agreed that sawing....

(08-06-2012, 06:37 AM)Chronofox Wrote: (How did they extract Vitae from the Bull guy if he got roasted?)

Perhaps Alexander fancied himself some well-done vitae-laden steak that day instead of the usual cocktail.

If you're gonna torture people, you might as well enjoy it, y'know?... No?... aww.

^(;,;)^
08-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Find
graykin Offline

Threads: 12

(08-06-2012, 08:00 AM)MyRedNeptune Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 06:37 AM)Chronofox Wrote: (How did they extract Vitae from the Bull guy if he got roasted?)

Perhaps Alexander fancied himself some well-done vitae-laden steak that day instead of the usual cocktail.

If you're gonna torture people, you might as well enjoy it, y'know?... No?... aww.
It's possible Alexander merely used the Bull victims to encourage...erm, vitae production??...in the other cell mates. There was a pipe sticking out of the Bull's mouth that would carry the victim's screams back to the cells. If you light the firepit with your tinderbox, you can hear the call of the Iron Bull with someone inside.

*Shudders*

08-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

All of them were damn messed up, but the Torture Wheel stood out to me. Eugh. I still think the picture for the saws was the worst in the whole game though. It gives me a weird feeling in my stomach-to-groin-area. It seems so damn painful.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
08-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

actually wouldnt you fall unconscious (how its spelled) preety quick in the brazen bull ? Due to smoke

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

CowardlyDog is half right.

It's hot in the brazen bull. Humans are 70%-ish water. Water turns to steam, the air would be unbreathable, then the unlucky son-of-a-gun would pass out from not being able to breathe. They wouldn't be conscious for their death, but the time they were awake wouldn't exactly pleasant either.*

*=This is how it was explained in "1000 Ways to Die", since everyone else seems to be pulling information from it.

I rate it 3 memes.
08-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-06-2012, 07:19 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 06:26 AM)Statyk Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 06:19 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: That reminds me of a Edgar Allen poe book i read when I was like 9, of a death by torture of a guy strapped down on a table, with a big axe swinging back and forth from the ceiling dropping lower each time it swings..
A pendulum? I think I remember reading that story. Was he in a dark black room with a hole in the center?
Something like that, it was a long time ago
It's called "The Pit and the Pendulum" (excellent story).
08-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Find
HateSolstice Offline

Threads: 0

The person in the Brazen Bull would boil in their own skin from their bodily fluids heating up. There wouldn't be smoke inside until their flesh began to cook, which would happen after their fluids boiled over and ripped their skin apart. They'd likely die from being cooked inside their own skin before choking to death on smoke.

Being cut in twain from the groin would be the most painful for several minutes, but you'd very quickly lose enough blood to die or pass out long before they got far. On top of that, nerve endings would be severed and endorphins and adrenaline would be coursing through your body so heavily that the pain would subside fairly quickly, but probably JUST before you were dead.

To me, the cradle was the worst. The mechanism used to lower you down on the point could be used to situate you however they pleased. Often they placed you either on your chest, back, or backside. Slowly breaking and spliting you.

Could be worse though. They could have used the rack, slowly stretching you while cutting you and removing your intestines while you watch.

Honestly though, I'd rather just take a fucking bullet to the temple, or be hanged. Quick snap of the neck and you feel nothing.
08-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

(08-06-2012, 07:27 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:

They didn't.

I'd rather be sawed in two than be roasted in the brazen bull.
Hm. I'd rather drink a paralyzing potion and then have my head sliced off.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
08-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

(08-06-2012, 05:39 AM)Chronofox Wrote: The last post on this page in Gamefaqs states that sawing is one of the main reasons the game should not be for children.
I thought it would be because there is nudity, and tons of it... :3

I agree that the sawing is the worst torture device. When it that custom story which I forget what it's called, you get put up on the device and you get sawed, I backed away from my PC and put my hand over my mouth. It was just... gross...

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
08-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

There was a similar thread that turned into "what's your amnesia fetish"?

The history is repeating itself.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
08-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Find