Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

You thought, this badass black guy was bad? take this.
Frost Offline

Threads: 8
RE: You thought, this badass black guy was bad? take this.

I watched iJustine review the 3DS a long time ago. At one point she said something along the lines of, "Why would you need a 3DS when you can play games on your iPhone for free?"
08-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Find
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5

(08-25-2012, 01:51 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 01:48 AM)johnbox Wrote: just looked up a few gameplays... the amnesia-gameplay was good, not the best but, i don't really like this overdone, artificial "omgomgomg", it destroys a bit the atmosphere, sometimes remindes me of pewdiepie, or pewdiepie reminds me of toby, cause toby did the amnesia playthroughs at first O.o
at least i can watch the videos without permanently facepalming, as i did while miss iwhore played portal >.<
Thing is with toby, at least his old stuff (like his Amnesia LP) nothing really seemed fake. Every reaction seemed real, and his commentary was funny as hell.
mh... i only watched the first part of the lp, so there wasn't really much to see/hear. the reactions mostly seemed real, probably my "omgomgomg" sounds much more artificial XD i'll watch a few other parts, probably i'll change my mind then ;)

edit: ok, i agree with you. hilarious guy. not always, but often >.>

(08-25-2012, 01:53 AM)Frost Wrote: I watched iJustine review the 3DS a long time ago. At one point she said something along the lines of, "Why would you need a 3DS when you can play games on your iPhone for free?"
XD i better not watch this video >.<

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012, 02:07 AM by johnbox.)
08-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Find
Xss Offline

Threads: 4

Oh God...I hope I'll never have her as a student, might provoke irreversible brain damage. Unless if she's the greatest actress out there.

And the guy...Awesome voice acting! ^^

Did voice acting for:
- My Love.
- Painful Shadows.
08-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-25-2012, 01:53 AM)Frost Wrote: I watched iJustine review the 3DS a long time ago. At one point she said something along the lines of, "Why would you need a 3DS when you can play games on your iPhone for free?"
*iWhore

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.

Posting Freak
08-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

heres a video of her dancing.

Guys guys just CHILL. Who needs brains when you got SWAG ?

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012, 12:41 PM by Nice.)
08-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I need to listen to some good music to retake the lost intelligence...

But Kman, no matter how stupid,annoying and rude a woman is, you do NOT use the W-word. Ever.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012, 02:01 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
08-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Find
Xanatos Offline

Threads: 5

*watches video*

[Image: hellsingfacepalm.jpg]

If fate frowns, we all perish.
Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace.
08-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(08-25-2012, 02:01 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I need to listen to some good music to retake the lost intelligence...

But Kman, no matter how stupid,annoying and rude a woman is, you do NOT use the W-word. Ever.
And if they are into the actual prostitution business?

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
08-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

(08-25-2012, 02:01 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I need to listen to some good music to retake the lost intelligence...

But Kman, no matter how stupid,annoying and rude a woman is, you do NOT use the C-word. Ever.

In the words of psychicpebbles...

[Image: NuGQU.png]
Just Kidding

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012, 06:14 PM by darkely.)
08-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

...Except that's actually what she's being. Just go to her main channel, I want you to look at the top where it has links to all her other channels. Now, tell me something, do you think she actually needs all those channels (if I remember correctly last time it was around 6 or 7)? No! So why does she make them? Cause she knows her stupid fans will subscribe and like and favorite whatever shitty content she puts up, and that makes money, and the more channels she makes the more she can use this tactic to milk all the money she can out of YouTube. For fuck's sake she made a RACING CHANNEL. Do you think she cares one bit about racing? If you really need another example, go watch her video on raising awareness on malaria (I could be wrong on the specific disease, so I apologize if I got that wrong). Ok, so she made a video on malaria, pretty cool of her, right? But wait a second, notice how you get a pre-roll ad and a little pop-up ad during the video? That's right folks, she enabled monetization on a video about children with malaria. In short, she's basically profiting off the death and suffering of others that she doesn't know.

So there you go, she often does things that are morally wrong that she doesn't really give two shits about just because she knows she can make a buck or two off of it, and in my opinion yes that makes her a whore. I'm sorry if it offends you or anything, but sometimes people just have these things coming.

Posting Freak
08-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Website Find