Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Rant Thread
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Rant Thread

yeah that generally happens when viruses use your body as a replication machine

[Image: p229xcq]
05-17-2013, 11:44 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(05-17-2013, 11:44 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: yeah that generally happens when viruses use your body as a replication machine

I don't mind them having the sexy times inside of me I really don't, just leave my nose alone for longer than two minutes XD
05-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(05-17-2013, 11:34 PM)Traggey Wrote: Yeah getting a bit off-topic here!

Anyways, I've been ill for the past few days, something that has really been pissing me off is that I need to get up and blow my nose every 2 bleedin' minutes.

Like seriously, I got up and out of my nose there came litteraly a fuckin' litre of disgusting gunk, I never though my nose could contain all this shit but it apparently can, I sit down.

Two freakin' minutes later I need to pause my anime watching and get up to do the same damn thing again, I know I'm ill, but give me a freakin' break here.
But that time it was the "sudden anime nosebleed"? Big Grin

The more I work on my mod the more I realize I have left to do. I hope I'll have the willpower to pull through and finish it!

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

05-18-2013, 02:37 AM
Find
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1

So my grandmother is currently on her death bed after an extreme bout of acute leukemia.

Boo.
05-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

Sorry to hear that mate. I lost both my grandmothers to cancer, it's not exactly a picnic. It's a good thing that you can all be with her though, that's important for everyone involved.

Do you feel like you're coping OK with things? Whatever that may mean, anyway...
05-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

new rant:

I hate how all of a sudden racism against whites is perfectly fine (i know i sound silly right now but just bear with me)

after watching videos on youtube with activities such as basketball, dancing, breakdancing, rap, DJ-ing and other activities such as these, i've noticed they all have something in common. Highest rated comments that look like these "White people can't jump", "White people can't dance", "White people cant rap" "white people cant dunk (basketball)"

If it's a video of a white girl being bad at hiphop dancing, the comment section is going to be filled with "She's white" comments.

I mean cmon, being black OR being white does not give you ANY special talents. I bet if i wrote a comment "He's bad at school because he's black" i'd probably get 100 thumbs down, reported and flamed forever for being a racist. While apparently if something such as "They can't play basketball because they're not black" was written it'd get the top comment spot

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
05-19-2013, 07:58 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I like it, none of it is serious.

Spoiler below!

[Image: 8NeRzQU.jpg?1]

[Image: luv.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2013, 08:19 PM by Wooderson.)
05-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(05-19-2013, 07:58 PM)Dogfood Wrote: new rant:

I hate how all of a sudden racism against whites is perfectly fine (i know i sound silly right now but just bear with me)

after watching videos on youtube with activities such as basketball, dancing, breakdancing, rap, DJ-ing and other activities such as these, i've noticed they all have something in common. Highest rated comments that look like these "White people can't jump", "White people can't dance", "White people cant rap" "white people cant dunk (basketball)"

If it's a video of a white girl being bad at hiphop dancing, the comment section is going to be filled with "She's white" comments.

I mean cmon, being black OR being white does not give you ANY special talents. I bet if i wrote a comment "He's bad at school because he's black" i'd probably get 100 thumbs down, reported and flamed forever for being a racist. While apparently if something such as "They can't play basketball because they're not black" was written it'd get the top comment spot

This reminds me why I don't take feminism seriously. How about people tried to solve social problems from both ends instead of trying to raise a specific social group above? Its better to balance both weights in the balance rather than adding more weight to a single side.
05-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

That applies to pretty much any situation where people have been discriminated against. I could name dozens and dozens of times where people have said they wanted to be friends with me or thought I was cool or nice just because I'm gay when they barely even know me; honestly that shit is just as annoying as homophobic assholes who hate someone just cause they're gay. Sorry but I don't want to be friends with someone just because they have some stupid fucking idea that they're obligated to be nice to me because there are a few assholes out there.

Posting Freak
05-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Exactly! I like you because you are a funny and intelligent guy (even though you do announce your sexuality a bit too much... but thats just me) and not because you are gay. People need to stop liking or disliking people because they belong to a certain social group that may or may not be discriminated. But yes disliking or liking people because of their personality! There are as much black bigots as white bigots, and as much fucking retard gays as straight retards. social groups are only a fucking shell and not the person him/herself! and the sooner people realize it the better!
05-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Website Find