Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
The Seed (RELEASE)
str4wberrypanic Offline

Threads: 24
RE: The Seed (RELEASE)

It's fixed dude. Download the final version at the first page.

And to avoid bugs, you'll have do restart it... sorry >_>

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012, 07:23 PM by str4wberrypanic.)
12-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Find
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9

(12-19-2012, 07:20 PM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: It's fixed dude. Download the final version at the first page.

And to avoid bugs, you'll have do restart it... sorry >_>

Alright, I will do it again I guess.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
12-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Find
WalkthroughGaming Offline

Threads: 0

Hammer and Chipper doesnt work combining, i ve downloaded v1.2..
12-19-2012, 09:27 PM
Find
str4wberrypanic Offline

(12-19-2012, 09:27 PM)WalkthroughGaming Wrote: Hammer and Chipper doesnt work combining, i ve downloaded v1.2..
This is an Amnesia problem, not CS. Try reinstalling it, one of the member was having the same problem. Then he reinstalled and it worked. If you got any problems, send a PM.

12-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Find
Sollandia Offline

Threads: 0

eh... heh heh heh...
Could you please let me know what to do when it comes to the machinery room (after going with the elevator, and upstairs in the cellar-thingy) because every lever i try, doesn't have any effect. Is it a bug, or am I missing something?
12-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Find
str4wberrypanic Offline

Spoiler below!
If you read the memo you will get it...

Spoiler below!
READ THE MEMO!

Spoiler below!
One of the levers should be pushed twice.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012, 11:05 PM by str4wberrypanic.)
12-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Find
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1

10/10 hands down

Really liked the CS and the fact that I was playing the finished maps looked like I was playing everything from the beginning (good thing considering all the problems I had before)

It is really amazing what some shadows can do. This new Entrance Hall looked a lot darker than the other

There were some really ****ed up parts like
Spoiler below!
the silent suitor in the sanctuary and the fact that there was no background music. Whenever I heard him or his chains or even jumped in the water and made a big splash I just freaked out (playing with headphones sure helped)

Also, I went through the elevator hall. Later I'll restart and choose the other path Smile (replayability here people!)

And speaking of the witch, how do you unlock the other endings? I got that one where you wake up in your house, go downstairs and everything is red and covered by the shadow. I suppose that was the bad ending?!

Boss battle was also really well made. Another thing that this CS has in common with my favourite one: Abduction.

Finally, I got a mysterious stone close to that dead body where you have to hide from a brute in the prison section (I think it was the prison... but you know which one I'm talking about right?). then, later I realised it was gone from my inventory. Was I supposed to use it somewhere?

Congratulations on your first CS. Hope to see more from you in the future Smile
12-20-2012, 01:38 AM
Find
str4wberrypanic Offline

(12-20-2012, 01:38 AM)ShiningBlader Wrote: 10/10 hands down

Really liked the CS and the fact that I was playing the finished maps looked like I was playing everything from the beginning (good thing considering all the problems I had before)

It is really amazing what some shadows can do. This new Entrance Hall looked a lot darker than the other

There were some really ****ed up parts like
Spoiler below!
the silent suitor in the sanctuary and the fact that there was no background music. Whenever I heard him or his chains or even jumped in the water and made a big splash I just freaked out (playing with headphones sure helped)

Also, I went through the elevator hall. Later I'll restart and choose the other path Smile (replayability here people!)

And speaking of the witch, how do you unlock the other endings? I got that one where you wake up in your house, go downstairs and everything is red and covered by the shadow. I suppose that was the bad ending?!

Boss battle was also really well made. Another thing that this CS has in common with my favourite one: Abduction.

Finally, I got a mysterious stone close to that dead body where you have to hide from a brute in the prison section (I think it was the prison... but you know which one I'm talking about right?). then, later I realised it was gone from my inventory. Was I supposed to use it somewhere?

Congratulations on your first CS. Hope to see more from you in the future Smile
Ha ha. I'm really happy you liked it!

Spoiler below!
The second ending is the " Avalanche ending ". It's boring, i know. If you stay in the final map while it's shaking, you die and it ends.
And you earned the good ending. Ludwig is safe now, but he still has nightmares about that thing.
About the stone, it's an easter egg i've made for a friend of mine. If you use it in one door in the prison... stupid things happen.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012, 03:16 AM by str4wberrypanic.)
12-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Find
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1

took the other way to the castle halls

Spoiler below!
so that is how you unlock the 2nd ending... awesome Big Grin

btw dude, that freaking silent grunt in the castle halls nearly killed me! good lord I'm cautions playing these CS otherwise, I don't even know how I would survive there

Next, the easter egg and the 3rd ending ^^
12-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Find
str4wberrypanic Offline

(12-20-2012, 04:01 PM)ShiningBlader Wrote: took the other way to the castle halls

Spoiler below!
so that is how you unlock the 2nd ending... awesome Big Grin

btw dude, that freaking silent grunt in the castle halls nearly killed me! good lord I'm cautions playing these CS otherwise, I don't even know how I would survive there

Next, the easter egg and the 3rd ending ^^
Spoiler below!
If you go through castle halls, there's only one final avaiable.

12-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Find