Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

Sounds like a puzzle game, but I'm going to go with Croc: Legend of the Gobbos - again.

[Image: Croc_Legend_of_the_Gobbos.jpg] [Image: 1356738-gobo_3.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015, 10:19 PM by Yuhaney.)
12-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Website Find
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30

I recall a weird halloween game where you slid down a track, collecting pumpkins. And if you slid off the side of the map, it would show a death scene with you hitting bottom with a spotlight on you and it would play really creepy music.

12-09-2015, 10:20 PM
Find
paul walter Offline

Threads: 0

hi
i used to play Japanese fighting game on the nes or snes (famicom), can't remember the name ' but what i can remember is :
fighting game with a side scroller perspective ,and the fightes with the mini boss is with armor , but with the buss in first person perspective (in the fps like rpg) , in each level you fight as different fighter , (5 fighters )
if you reach maximum health your kicks will create small energy waves the hits the villains .
if any one can help my with the name of the game i appreciate so much
Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2016, 05:57 PM by paul walter.)
02-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

remember playing this game similar to a game called raptor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grXkzisSEM4
I got both of these games in a cereal cd bundle.

but unlike raptor it was in space, the graphics were higher quality and not big pixels like raptor but smaller since the window was also small when you played.

There would also be asteroids, some really big background spaceships with turrets attached to them, and by the end of each level a boss.

Not all levels took place in space, one I remember in particular seemed to be on a planet made of water, in which the boss first appeared small, but then rose from the ocean to reveal its full size.

I think the title was something akin to destroit, destroyer, detroit(lol), but I am not entirely certain.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016, 01:18 AM by WALP.)
03-01-2016, 01:15 AM
Find
SlackerinDeNile Offline

Threads: 7

(12-09-2015, 10:20 PM)Frictional Daily Wrote: I recall a weird halloween game where you slid down a track, collecting pumpkins. And if you slid off the side of the map, it would show a death scene with you hitting bottom with a spotlight on you and it would play really creepy music.

That sounds like a level in Rayman 2.
03-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

I remember this one game I played as a kid for the Commodore 64 where you drove a ferrari or some kind of red super car and you'd stop at these buildings to shoot bad guys and then go back to the car once the building is clear.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
03-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Find
Kimikocha Offline

Threads: 0

(12-08-2015, 03:38 PM)melizulian Wrote: Can someone PLEASE help me find this game I used to play when I was a kid?
It was a Windows XP game.
I remember there were like little furry balls that were like little monsters. There were many of them and like 4 different colours. You had to group them by colour and save them, the longer the line of little furry things the more points you got (I think). I don't remember what was it that sometimes cut the line and made the little things go all over the place again. You had to drive them through a sort of maze, one colout at a time (I think), I'm not so sure. I remember something about electricity maybe. The name was something like frenzy, fuzzy or something like that. Maybe one or two words, I'm not sure either.
I hope you can help me!! I'd really appreciate it!

I'm pretty sure the game that you're talking about is called Chuzzle. I used to play this myself when I was little.
04-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Find
fearfactory Offline

Threads: 1

I remember some tank game on the commodore 64...probably just called 'tank game' tbh.
04-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(04-08-2016, 04:35 PM)fearfactory Wrote: I remember some tank game on the commodore 64...probably just called 'tank game' tbh.

Battle city!
04-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(03-01-2016, 11:53 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I remember this one game I played as a kid for the Commodore 64 where you drove a ferrari or some kind of red super car and you'd stop at these buildings to shoot bad guys and then go back to the car once the building is clear.

Miami Chase?

04-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Website Find