Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

System Shock 2
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: System Shock 2

No, the people here are hardcore gamers, it's just that you're not one. YOU'RE an elitist asshole who can't stand anyone else's opinion other than your own, and if someone likes something that you don't you automatically assume that their either a. a 12 year old casual gamer who plays nothing but CoD all day b. a troll or c. a sociopath who's going to go shoot up a school. Do you see how fucking stupid that logic is?

And besides, I'd consider a gamer someone who enjoys all types of games to at least a certain extent, but instead you just circle jerk to the same 5 or 6 games and automatically assume any game that doesn't follow THE EXACT FORMULA of those 5 or 6 games is obviously a shitty CoD clone that only, again, 12 year olds, trolls, and sociopaths would enjoy. So no, you're not a gamer.

God I am so fucking done with you you arrogant little prick, you do nothing but cause flame wars with your shitty ideas on game design and fucking up perfectly good threads with walls of text explaining how every game you don't like is objectively bad and anyone who likes them is a sociopath. Please do us all a favor and leave and never come back.

Posting Freak
02-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Now, back on-topic: Steam or GOG, and why?

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
02-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Well, I'm traditionally a Steam-Man, myself; but I've been hearing some good things about this "GOG".
02-20-2013, 10:40 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

urge to kill....falling...

post removed.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013, 11:01 PM by the dark side.)
02-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: Now, back on-topic: Steam or GOG, and why?
I'm voting for GOG. Not that I have anything against Steam (at least not much Wink ), but GOG is on a very noble mission with their endeavours to preserve gaming history and I think they deserve every bit of support they can get. I even got a Paypal account for them even though I trust Paypal as much as I'd trust UNATCO. (HA! Look at me being all classic gamer and stuff! Big Grin)
02-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

(02-20-2013, 10:46 PM)the dark side Wrote: oh reallym, thats what you think eh? well you listen to me you conceited, arrogant, cowardly, pathetic little pussy! you AINT got the right to talk to me, or anyone else for that matter like that, you think, that because you can sit in the corner of your moms attick, fapping away to MLP videos like the twisted, subhuman pervert you are, you can type what the fuck you want, well quess what, you cant!
in fact, youve just spurred me on to stay. i was gonna leave, but not now, now im gonna hunt you
im gonna find every thread you are in, and i WILL derail it,. i Will slam every post you make, and i will even break my own rules, and TROLL you!
you think you talk to me like that? do you.Well go fuck yourself kid! i eat better things than concieted stuck up little brain dead worms like you for breakfast!
from now on kman, i am gonna Fucking DESTROY YOU!, so you had BETTER pray the mods ban me, because thats the only way im gonna stop, before i send youi out of your pathetic, scum dripping,. poisionous, bloody minded, Subhuman, Inferior Moronic Little Brain!

you seem angry

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013, 10:48 PM by Kman.)
02-20-2013, 10:48 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(02-20-2013, 09:57 PM)the dark side Wrote: what the hell is WRONG with the internet these days?

You're old. Just... Stahp.
02-20-2013, 10:48 PM
Website Find
Miss Rigi Offline

Threads: 3

(02-20-2013, 10:46 PM)the dark side Wrote: oh really, thats what you think eh kman?
well you listen to me you conceited, arrogant, cowardly, pathetic little pussy! you AINT got the right to talk to me, or anyone else for that matter, like that, you think, that because you can sit in the corner of your moms attic, fapping away to MLP videos like the twisted, subhuman, deformed little pervert freak you are, you can type what the fuck you want?, well quess what, you cant!

in fact, youve just spurred me on to stay. i was gonna leave, cause im sick of the bloody noobz here, but not now, now im gonna hunt you
im gonna find every thread you are in, and i WILL derail it,. i WILl slam every post you make, and i WILL even break my own rules, and TROLL you!

you think you talk to me like that? do you.Well go fuck yourself kid! i eat better things than concieted stuck up little brain dead worms like you for breakfast!

from now on kman, i am gonna Fucking DESTROY YOU!, so you had BETTER pray the mods ban me, because thats the only way im gonna stop, before i send youi out of your pathetic, scum dripping,. poisionous, bloody minded, Subhuman, Inferior Moronic Little Brain!

now that is established. now this goes back on topic.

And here we have one of the more effective ways to be banned without actually doing harm.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
02-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(02-20-2013, 10:46 PM)the dark side Wrote: oh really, thats what you think eh kman?
well you listen to me you conceited, arrogant, cowardly, pathetic little pussy! you AINT got the right to talk to me, or anyone else for that matter, like that, you think, that because you can sit in the corner of your moms attic, fapping away to MLP videos like the twisted, subhuman, deformed little pervert freak you are, you can type what the fuck you want?, well quess what, you cant!

in fact, youve just spurred me on to stay. i was gonna leave, cause im sick of the bloody noobz here, but not now, now im gonna hunt you
im gonna find every thread you are in, and i WILL derail it,. i WILl slam every post you make, and i WILL even break my own rules, and TROLL you!

now that is established. now this goes back on topic.

Dude. Seriously. I don't even know where to start.

Drink some orange juice to clear your mind. So you can truly understand the shit you just wrote.
02-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

bro i think you might want to chill you seem mad

Posting Freak
02-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Website Find