Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement Voice Actors
Alento Offline

Threads: 11
Heart  Voice Actors

Okey, hello everyone!

I'm creating this thread for everyone who searches for voice actors.
i.e. if you are creating an CS, and want a voice actor for it, you could look in this thread, because I figured that, voice actor could like.. reply or something, and say like "I'm willing to voice act" or w/e.

So you're welcome to reply here Smile

PS: I'm willing to Voice act aswell

If you find this useful or crap, you are welcome to say that, in a civilized way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the response I've got, I'll start a list of voice actors available.
Here's how it works: you who are a voice actor, post to this thread, I'll then put your name on the list down below, with status available. If a CS creator "picks" you, I'll change your status to busy or something. *credit to martinnord* so, you who are the CS creator, after your contact with the person you like to "use", please post it in this thread.

If somethings not clear, please tell me Smile

Name - Status

Alento - Busy
Bunnypoppop - available
WIWWM - Available
E House - Available

---------Want help with YOUR Custom Story? ---------
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/user-19049.html
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013, 12:40 AM by Alento.)
02-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Find
Bunnypoppop Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Voice Actors

I like the sound of this thread Smile
I'm a voice actor willing to work for anyone! I've been doing it for a little while now and I have done voice acting for over 8 stories now.

"War doesn't determine who is right - only who is left"

Voice Actor
02-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Find
Alento Offline

(02-26-2013, 10:56 PM)Bunnypoppop Wrote: I like the sound of this thread Smile
I'm a voice actor willing to work for anyone! I've been doing it for a little while now and I have done voice acting for over 8 stories now.

I'm glad to hear that! Smile sound awesome! Wish you the best Smile

02-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

May I come with a suggestion?

Would it not be more effective if voice actors could comment here and be added to a list on the main thread. That way when CS/MOD creators come they could check out the people on the list and pm the voice actors. if a voice actor was then assigned to a project they could either be temp. removed from the list or they could maybe have a text next to their name that said "-busy" or something. This is just an idea so feel free to build upon it or throw it in the dumpster
02-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Find
Alento Offline

(02-26-2013, 11:27 PM)martinnord Wrote: May I come with a suggestion?

Would it not be more effective if voice actors could comment here and be added to a list on the main thread. That way when CS/MOD creators come they could check out the people on the list and pm the voice actors. if a voice actor was then assigned to a project they could either be temp. removed from the list or they could maybe have a text next to their name that said "-busy" or something. This is just an idea so feel free to build upon it or throw it in the dumpster

That sounds very good and interesting. thou I'm not that familiar with functions on forums. So I'm really not following with the list, and what main thread you're talking about :/

But the idea with the list and temp. removal is very good, I like it!
But as I said, I don't know how to do that Sad

02-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(02-27-2013, 12:23 AM)Alento Wrote:

That sounds very good and interesting. thou I'm not that familiar with functions on forums. So I'm really not following with the list, and what main thread you're talking about :/

Sorry what I meant was the main post, the first one created when the thread was created by you.
A post can easily be updated by going to edit in the corner of the post
02-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Find
Alento Offline

(02-27-2013, 03:48 PM)martinnord Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 12:23 AM)Alento Wrote:

Sorry what I meant was the main post, the first one created when the thread was created by you.
A post can easily be updated by going to edit in the corner of the post

Oh.. yeah! Of course! Sorry, I should have understand that ^^
Well yeah I could do that! It's brilliant, thank you! Smile (y)

02-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I'm ok with voice acting, haven't done anything big but i'd be looking for somewhere to practice!!

02-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Find
E House Offline

Threads: 0

I'm looking for voice acting practice and experience so I'm very much willing to work for anyone.

Here's my soundcloud profile with what I've done so far: https://soundcloud.com/e-house-1
03-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Find
Alento Offline

(03-01-2013, 12:39 AM)E House Wrote: I'm looking for voice acting practice and experience so I'm very much willing to work for anyone.

Here's my soundcloud profile with what I've done so far: https://soundcloud.com/e-house-1

You are now added to the list Smile

03-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Find