Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: The Ethereal Lemons
thetastyfish Offline

Threads: 6

I am a new...modder?...and my second project will be called:

So far, this is a dream, as I am finishing up my first mod, but I hope to start development for ATEL very soon. I know that as of now there is no detail, but I am asking each and every one of you to go to my Facebook page titled simply: Amnesia: The Ethereal Lemons. This page will keep you updated on development status, questions for the community, material like that.

Again, I would very much sincerely appreciate it if you could support an up-and-coming developer such as myself by liking that Facebook page!

Thank you so much, and I hope to see you on there soon Big Grin
03-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Amnesia: The Ethereal Lemons

(03-12-2013, 10:35 AM)thetastyfish Wrote: I am a new...modder?...and my second project will be called:

So far, this is a dream, as I am finishing up my first mod, but I hope to start development for ATEL very soon. I know that as of now there is no detail, but I am asking each and every one of you to go to my Facebook page titled simply: Amnesia: The Ethereal Lemons. This page will keep you updated on development status, questions for the community, material like that.

Again, I would very much sincerely appreciate it if you could support an up-and-coming developer such as myself by liking that Facebook page!

Then why did make a development thread about it? Just post them here. Not all of us have Facebook.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2013, 10:38 AM by PutraenusAlivius.)
03-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

lol yeah I hate to break it to you but no one's going to want to have to go to Facebook to keep up with a mod. Just update with your progress here.

Posting Freak
03-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Website Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(03-12-2013, 10:35 AM)thetastyfish Wrote: I am a new...modder?...and my second project will be called:

Thats not how it works mate.
You gotta get people interested enough in your project, and then they will maybe follow it, not opposite.
03-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Lemons...? I assume this is going to be one of those fun-stories? Big Grin Those are usually good for a few minutes of amusement, when released, but not really interesting enough to follow their development...especially since there's not even anything to see yet on the facebook page. Wink
03-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Find
thetastyfish Offline

Eh, I'm new, so I guess I'll just claim to be naive. Well I suppose I'll keep it updated here then, thanks!

And yeah, it's going to be one of the "fun stories."
03-13-2013, 07:33 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Just a word of advice, if you're going to be making a fun/silly story, you should still be very focused on quality. Not a whole lot of people care too much for those sort of stories here since 95% of the time they're low quality (though when they're done well people will pay attention to it). Making a silly map is fine, but I'd still highly recommend practicing with the level editor enough before hand so that you're capable of making high quality content for the final maps, since so many of these stories put being funny over the quality of mapping and scripting and such.

Posting Freak
03-13-2013, 09:40 AM
Website Find
thetastyfish Offline

(03-13-2013, 09:40 AM)Kman Wrote: Just a word of advice, if you're going to be making a fun/silly story, you should still be very focused on quality. Not a whole lot of people care too much for those sort of stories here since 95% of the time they're low quality (though when they're done well people will pay attention to it). Making a silly map is fine, but I'd still highly recommend practicing with the level editor enough before hand so that you're capable of making high quality content for the final maps, since so many of these stories put being funny over the quality of mapping and scripting and such.

Thank you, I will definitely keep this in mind. I really do want to make a mod of good quality, and I'm very hopeful it will turn out that way.
03-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Find
No Author Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

Lemons ?

[Image: the-cabin-in-the-woods-masked-people.jpg]
03-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(03-13-2013, 09:40 AM)Kman Wrote: Just a word of advice, if you're going to be making a fun/silly story, you should still be very focused on quality. Not a whole lot of people care too much for those sort of stories here since 95% of the time they're low quality (though when they're done well people will pay attention to it). Making a silly map is fine, but I'd still highly recommend practicing with the level editor enough before hand so that you're capable of making high quality content for the final maps, since so many of these stories put being funny over the quality of mapping and scripting and such.
Dis rite here.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
03-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Find