Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Other great Survival Horror games?
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26
RE: Other great Survival Horror games?

Dead space is here now, and i must saying, after playing it on hard mode, it definately is creepy and eerie, and downright horrific! the tension and the overall plot is great, but the storyline kinda let itself down in my opinion, stil A+ game.

Edit, recognise my display picture? Its the symbol for the "USG Ishimura," the ship where the game is played Wink

Not an image
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008, 05:53 AM by ARes88.)
11-25-2008, 05:52 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

It was a great game indeed. Just not as scary as I had hoped. Wink

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
11-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

nackidno Wrote:It was a great game indeed. Just not as scary as I had hoped. Wink

yeah, their was one or two "OH S(%%#T" moments, but not tht many, just an eerie feeling. The annoying thing was..

Spoiler below!

Whent he military ship crashes into the USG ishimura, likeyou go in, come out, see no survivors, then like
"Oh highly armed military ship crashed into because of a single monster, no survivors, lets never speak about it again. that was a bit of a letdown in my opinion Smile

Not an image
11-26-2008, 05:52 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16

Tommy Gun Wrote:
nackidno Wrote:It was a great game indeed. Just not as scary as I had hoped. Wink

yeah, their was one or two "OH S(%%#T" moments, but not tht many, just an eerie feeling. The annoying thing was..

Spoiler below!

Whent he military ship crashes into the USG ishimura, likeyou go in, come out, see no survivors, then like
"Oh highly armed military ship crashed into because of a single monster, no survivors, lets never speak about it again. that was a bit of a letdown in my opinion Smile

Ehhh... the game was great I guess but the last boss was kinda disapointment, some of the parts impressed me, like maybe the zero g? >: )
11-26-2008, 07:38 AM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

ooh, yeah, zero g was good, but all the characters die, and you get attacked by your necromorph girlfriend, i mean, i know relationships can get ugly but geeeez....
I still reckon the gameply was outta this world though Smile

Not an image
11-26-2008, 07:40 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Meh, Left 4 Dead Tongue Now thats gonna be the "Best" and I mean the "Best" out of all survival games. Just a couple of bugs in it but...
its bran new so give it time Wink
11-26-2008, 07:42 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Tommy Gun Wrote:ooh, yeah, zero g was good, but all the characters die, and you get attacked by your necromorph girlfriend, i mean, i know relationships can get ugly but geeeez....
I still reckon the gameply was outta this world though Smile

Lol, thats a bad fight!! GOOD BYE MY LOVE GOOD BYE HAPPINESE lol <.< let me just get my ummm.... Big level 3 upgraded boots on Tongue
11-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Find
Umbra Offline

Threads: 2

Well, Cryostasis would be realized in 5 December in Russia, for other countries I don't know, but I think it will be great game! Developers used PhisX to make water (only to DX10) - it looks awesome! Real splashes, ruffle etc... I'm shore - its more realistic than in Bioshock
11-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Outta curiousity, has anyone played round 2 of dead space yet?
I did, the military suit is so cool!

Not an image
12-01-2008, 06:14 AM
Find
Umbra Offline

Threads: 2

Cryostasis is COOL!!! Not bad for our developers) There is soma bags but great story and graphic! Everyone must play this)
12-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Find