Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
AdamD Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Part 2

What if all this game is just a joke, and there´s no real game? Meanwhile, FG and TCR are laughint on us.

"Dreaming is easy. Waking up is hard..."
04-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Threads: 0

(04-28-2013, 05:57 PM)AdamD Wrote: What if all this game is just a joke, and there´s no real game? Meanwhile, FG and TCR are laughint on us.
"Our twins at play" -FG and TCR
"A lover's laugh" -A laugh from those we love

Well I think what was a small project just went big as they were working on a super secret project.
04-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Also, "the boiler" art is pretty creppy ;p If it will be in the game, I think Oswald is/ was using this to feed the aparture of the machine. Maybe there will be no flashbacks, it would be great if some parts of the game would be in real world, and sometimes, you know - like flashbacks Oswald will have visions of the machine. That would be great. I also think there will be some easter eggs. On new screenshots you can see "Hanbury Street", etc. In real life these streets are places of Jack the Ripper murders. Wow, this game isn't released yet, and I love this !

And again, sorry for my english :d
04-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Find
zepelius Offline

The latest interview states that "The game opens with him (Oswald) emerging from a terrible fever dream, with the terrifying sense that his children are in mortal danger." which hints that his children could be actually alive. Then again, it could refer to either his own children or the ones working in the factory.
04-29-2013, 08:44 AM
Find
sasaluvsamnesia7 Offline

(04-29-2013, 08:44 AM)zepelius Wrote: The latest interview states that "The game opens with him (Oswald) emerging from a terrible fever dream, with the terrifying sense that his children are in mortal danger." which hints that his children could be actually alive. Then again, it could refer to either his own children or the ones working in the factory.

--------------------

Makes me wonder just how much of his memory is lost. It is Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, after all. Will he know who he is, will he remember snippets, how will we learn of what happened if, by chance, they took away the whole pick up a note, read a note thing like in TDD, which a lot of players tend to skip or not care about.
04-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Find
chineseroom Offline

My Dearest Piggies,
In RECOGNITION of your LOYALTY and PATIENCE, the Mandus Processing Company is delighted to announce that Forms have been FILLED and permissions have been APPROVED to allow Mr Daniel Pinchbeck PhD, Esq, etc, of the INSTITUTION know herewith as The Chinese Room to enter into discourse and discussion with you, the MEMBERS, for a period not exceeding thirty (30) minutes from 7.00pm GREENWICH MEAN TIME, on Wednesday 1st May in this Year of Our Lord 1899. He has been INSTRUCTED to answer, to the best of his ability and within the constraints of the LAWS of GREAT BRITAIN and the COMPANY PROCEDURES, to answer your questions about the forthcoming product, a televisual interactive entertainment experience known colloquially as Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. No hawkers, beggars, unionists or timewasters. Latecomers will be skinned.

THE SWINE ARE RISING (amen).
04-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

(04-29-2013, 10:02 AM)sasaluvsamnesia7 Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 08:44 AM)zepelius Wrote: The latest interview states that "The game opens with him (Oswald) emerging from a terrible fever dream, with the terrifying sense that his children are in mortal danger." which hints that his children could be actually alive. Then again, it could refer to either his own children or the ones working in the factory.

--------------------

Makes me wonder just how much of his memory is lost. It is Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, after all. Will he know who he is, will he remember snippets, how will we learn of what happened if, by chance, they took away the whole pick up a note, read a note thing like in TDD, which a lot of players tend to skip or not care about.

I read them for the sake of: OMG there is a note finally a safe heaven Angel
(although BP was more frighting to me)
04-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

(04-29-2013, 10:35 AM)chineseroom Wrote: My Dearest Piggies,
In RECOGNITION of your LOYALTY and PATIENCE, the Mandus Processing Company is delighted to announce that Forms have been FILLED and permissions have been APPROVED to allow Mr Daniel Pinchbeck PhD, Esq, etc, of the INSTITUTION know herewith as The Chinese Room to enter into discourse and discussion with you, the MEMBERS, for a period not exceeding thirty (30) minutes from 7.00pm GREENWICH MEAN TIME, on Wednesday 1st May in this Year of Our Lord 1899. He has been INSTRUCTED to answer, to the best of his ability and within the constraints of the LAWS of GREAT BRITAIN and the COMPANY PROCEDURES, to answer your questions about the forthcoming product, a televisual interactive entertainment experience known colloquially as Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. No hawkers, beggars, unionists or timewasters. Latecomers will be skinned.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
04-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

What o_0 ?!
04-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

Well, assuming that this isn't FAKE (which it probably is - new poster, etc) ......... then excellent.

But, umm, WHERE online is this taking place?

If it's legit then why isn't it mentioned on the aamfp.com site?

Smells fake to me.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2013, 11:18 AM by Ossie.)
04-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Find