Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

YouTube?
TaiGeXMark Offline

Threads: 1
YouTube?

It seems YouTube keeps telling me I'm not allowed to upload videos of Amnesia: the Dark Decent to my account and I don't see why. I apparently need written permission from the creators if I am to do so. How would I go about doing this please? Thanks.
06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Find
youngblood128 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: YouTube?

(06-04-2013, 10:54 PM)TaiGeXMark Wrote: It seems YouTube keeps telling me I'm not allowed to upload videos of Amnesia: the Dark Decent to my account and I don't see why. I apparently need written permission from the creators if I am to do so. How would I go about doing this please? Thanks.

What are your videos about? Depending on it may be the reason for it not uploading.
06-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

May also be because of your location in the world. Many countries have certain laws that May or may not affect the upload and/or sharing of such videos or content related to or about video game LPs, reviews or contains footage of such material.

It could also be the file's name which could be raising some questions, or the name you give it on YouTube may be similar to another name already on there.

If you're in the USA, one of the options in a drop box talks about where your position is in your video in terms of your rights and ownership. Adjusting these may also affect the upload.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
06-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Find
TaiGeXMark Offline

(06-05-2013, 12:40 AM)youngblood128 Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 10:54 PM)TaiGeXMark Wrote: It seems YouTube keeps telling me I'm not allowed to upload videos of Amnesia: the Dark Decent to my account and I don't see why. I apparently need written permission from the creators if I am to do so. How would I go about doing this please? Thanks.

What are your videos about? Depending on it may be the reason for it not uploading.

(06-05-2013, 12:17 PM)ROMul8r Wrote: May also be because of your location in the world. Many countries have certain laws that May or may not affect the upload and/or sharing of such videos or content related to or about video game LPs, reviews or contains footage of such material.

It could also be the file's name which could be raising some questions, or the name you give it on YouTube may be similar to another name already on there.

If you're in the USA, one of the options in a drop box talks about where your position is in your video in terms of your rights and ownership. Adjusting these may also affect the upload.

[Image: 7kStWnO.png]

^ The red exclamation point keeps coming up on a lot of my videos, particularly Amnesia.
06-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Find
Gharren Offline

(07-01-2013, 12:19 PM)Tari Wrote: May your video quality does not match there standard
There are no quality restrictions on YouTube.

(07-01-2013, 12:19 PM)Tari Wrote: Contact YouTube admin
I wish you good luck with that. Wink

I'm a werewolf. Meow.
-----------
The Beauty of Nature.
-----------
07-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Website Find