Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

I Like AAMFP's setting more, exploring the foggy streets of 1890's London. One of the Screenshots released showing the streets kinda reminds me of Cry of Fear's City levels.

The International Narcotics Traffic
08-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

(08-27-2013, 09:50 PM)Retomathic Wrote: Am I the only one who's annoyed by the "new trailer that frictional games has released" news.

everyone is spreading that but it's just the trailer of longer than a year ago.

it's just a way to get views and it's misleading.

Yeah, I've also noticed some people re-uploading their old "What We Know" videos to make them seem recent. The concept of shame isn't something the world of YouTube is familiar with.
08-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Find
pinkribbonscars Offline

Threads: 0

So I watched the video because I couldn't resist anymore.... The monster looks so small lol Why doesn't Mandus just kick it? It looked grotesque, but not really threatening, *BUT*, when put into context I have a feeling it's going to be something really screwed up....

And as much as I disliked PewDiePie, I lol'd at the painting part

(08-25-2013, 09:19 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 04:55 PM)Magnum66 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 10:08 PM)Derxor Wrote: What are* FGs fans opinion on Markiplier?

Really late to this but I like Markiplier! I found him about 2 weeks ago and thought he was really great. Clever and witty, made me have some laughs. His experience through first Amnesia from what I watched looked really cool as well. If anyone deserved to play through the game early I would say him. Even then I still don't think anyone should have been able to.

Also late but what the heck I need to get this of my chest.
Markiplier made me respect let's players again. Like Magnum said: Clever and witty, I always enjoy his videos. What I also find good about him, is that he always gives feedback after he played an indie game. He explains what's good and what needs to be improved of the game which is something everyone should do actually. Also, his personal messages to the subscribers is something I always enjoy. And I totally agree with you, Magnum. I prefer Mark playing Amnesia then PDP.
*His voice is also sexy*

I can't stand Markiplier, he's just as bad as PewDiePie. Check out ChristopherOdd, he's the most genuine lets player out there, and refuses to use facecalm because he doesn't want to ruin the immersion for his viewers. He also records "Lets Discuss" live streams with fans to discuss videogames, and he has these cool "Odd Intermissions" where he updates his fans on what he's got planned.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristopherOdd

My favorite Lets Player ^^
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2013, 10:30 AM by pinkribbonscars.)
08-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

(08-28-2013, 10:01 AM)pinkribbonscars Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 09:19 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 04:55 PM)Magnum66 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 10:08 PM)Derxor Wrote: What are* FGs fans opinion on Markiplier?

Really late to this but I like Markiplier! I found him about 2 weeks ago and thought he was really great. Clever and witty, made me have some laughs. His experience through first Amnesia from what I watched looked really cool as well. If anyone deserved to play through the game early I would say him. Even then I still don't think anyone should have been able to.

Also late but what the heck I need to get this of my chest.
Markiplier made me respect let's players again. Like Magnum said: Clever and witty, I always enjoy his videos. What I also find good about him, is that he always gives feedback after he played an indie game. He explains what's good and what needs to be improved of the game which is something everyone should do actually. Also, his personal messages to the subscribers is something I always enjoy. And I totally agree with you, Magnum. I prefer Mark playing Amnesia then PDP.
*His voice is also sexy*

I can't stand Markiplier, he's just as bad as PewDiePie. Check out ChristopherOdd, he's the most genuine lets player out there, and refuses to use facecalm because he doesn't want to ruin the immersion for his viewers. He also records "Lets Discuss" live streams with fans to discuss videogames, and he has these cool "Odd Intermissions" where he updates his fans on what he's got planned.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristopherOdd

My favorite Lets Player ^^

Well actually he isn't as bad as Pewdiepie.He sometimes takes games really seriously.Just my opinion...

Steam ID: fancreeper
08-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Find
BobFlatcher007 Offline

Threads: 1

DON'T watch the video (from pewdiepie)! It has so many spoilers in 3 minutes... I already regreted. This son of a $%#%# shows a monster, how to solve puzzle and other important scary moments. I don't understand how someone will watch this if it has actual important gameplay. Why he didn't show something less important? Of course, he showed puzzle and almost a face of monster.
08-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Find
blueberry Away

Threads: 11

(08-27-2013, 11:12 PM)Potato Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 09:50 PM)Retomathic Wrote: Am I the only one who's annoyed by the "new trailer that frictional games has released" news.
Where? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Also, is anyone willing to post the other screenshot and the concept art, or is it a paid issue and it wouldn't be legal to do so? Someone's already posted one so I'm guessing it's not.

I could give you it. However it might be deleted so this will be a spoiler tagged one.
Spoiler below!
[Image: 40d76689e1f262ea54783e68126c3c57.png]

[Image: 80912c88643a023617c8c4165f3dad77.png] Gimme a sex~

- Some twat 2014
08-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(08-28-2013, 12:15 PM)BobFlatcher007 Wrote: DON'T watch the video (from pewdiepie)! It has so many spoilers in 3 minutes... I already regreted. This son of a $%#%# shows a monster, how to solve puzzle and other important scary moments. I don't understand how someone will watch this if it has actual important gameplay. Why he didn't show something less important? Of course, he showed puzzle and almost a face of monster.

Oh no kill him for ...
Spoiler below!
pushing grizzly bear to open a secret door
08-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Find
Plectrum61 Offline

Threads: 0

(08-28-2013, 01:54 PM)lazz3r Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 12:15 PM)BobFlatcher007 Wrote: DON'T watch the video (from pewdiepie)! It has so many spoilers in 3 minutes... I already regreted. This son of a $%#%# shows a monster, how to solve puzzle and other important scary moments. I don't understand how someone will watch this if it has actual important gameplay. Why he didn't show something less important? Of course, he showed puzzle and almost a face of monster.

Oh no kill him for ...
Spoiler below!

Guys can we please move on instead of hating PDP. If you watched it and are angry then keep it to yourself because some people like me don't like to read the same 'hate-mails' that are posted like 100 times in the same thread. Thanks Smile

Anyway...1 WEEK AND 6 DAYS TO GO!

"We make choices, but in the end our choices makes us."
08-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Find
blueberry Away

Threads: 11

(08-28-2013, 02:30 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote:

Oh no kill him for ...
Spoiler below!

Guys can we please move on instead of hating PDP. If you watched it and are angry then keep it to yourself because some people like me don't like to read the same 'hate-mails' that are posted like 100 times in the same thread. Thanks Smile

What is the first thing you will do when it's released?

I am not that pleased but hey? It might even be better than what we expected.

[Image: 80912c88643a023617c8c4165f3dad77.png] Gimme a sex~

- Some twat 2014
08-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(08-28-2013, 02:35 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 02:30 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote:

Oh no kill him for ...
Spoiler below!

What is the first thing you will do when it's released?

I am not that pleased but hey? It might even be better than what we expected.

When i get my free copy i will plug in some headphones, turn off the lights and put it on full screen and stay up 24/7 playing what will be the Scariest Game of 2013. YOU HERE ME SLENDER! *cough*Opinion*cough*

The International Narcotics Traffic
08-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Find