Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Derxor Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

How do I upload a picture? I just created an awesome meme and I don't know how to post a picture from my computer
Note: this post will be edited afterwards
Edit: woops, wrong section, I'll post it in another thread

My youtube channel where I do some guitar covers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84Ttln...muSOA0bFHA
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013, 09:54 PM by Derxor.)
08-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Website Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

(08-29-2013, 09:46 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 09:39 PM)Pyöveli Wrote: A man who wants to ruin this forum for his bros.

Seriously though, I do not see the legitimacy behind this statement. While I can understand that some people may not like Pewdie as well as FG's descision in this, how is any of this affecting anything on the forums, or our community/demographic of AMFP players in general?

Let's say we all hate the video. No one here will watch them. His fans do. They will go watch the video. How does their watching of a video, and your not watching of a video affect anything? I don't really think it does. Likely for most of us as well as myself we'll just not watch the video until AMFP actually comes out, because we want to experience it for ourselves. Our experiences, Pewdie's experiences, and that of his fans will be completely separate ones, and unless you let yourself go do it, these experiences will not likely affect your playthrough of the game.
Nothing about the video, but his bros, and you know what they have done here, uploaded those "pewdiepie maps".
08-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Find
samueljustice00 Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 2

imgur.com

Audio Lead - Frictional Games
08-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(08-29-2013, 09:51 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: It just shows how great communities like this are at actually involving themselves in the plot and going beyond what's presented at face value. It's someone's take on something that was said in the video. Just wait a couple more weeks guys, it will be worth it :-)

Now that I've read this, I swear I will be back two days tops after the game's release to talk about whatever thoughts, or theories I've come up with Smile

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

@Peci

do not read if you haven't watched the video.

Spoiler below!
Where did you see a owl following the player? Smile
08-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Find
samueljustice00 Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 2

(08-29-2013, 09:53 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 09:51 PM)samueljustice00 Wrote: It just shows how great communities like this are at actually involving themselves in the plot and going beyond what's presented at face value. It's someone's take on something that was said in the video. Just wait a couple more weeks guys, it will be worth it :-)

Now that I've read this, I swear I will be back two days tops after the game's release to talk about whatever thoughts, or theories I've come up with Smile

I can't wait to read those threads

Audio Lead - Frictional Games
08-29-2013, 09:54 PM
Find
Peci Offline

(08-29-2013, 09:53 PM)droog Wrote: @Peci

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

In the taxidermy room. PDP doesn't notice that it changes place Smile

08-29-2013, 10:01 PM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

(08-29-2013, 10:01 PM)Peci Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 09:53 PM)droog Wrote: @Peci

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

In the taxidermy room. PDP doesn't notice that it changes place Smile

Spoiler below!
Damn me neither Big Grin Really great observation, that's the Peci I know Tongue
08-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Couldn't resist, and read Peci's post. After I was finished I think it was pretty light-spoiler wise fortunately.

It was a really interesting find though! Although I might notice it in my game, I doubt that I could put two, and two together, and come to a conclusion like that, since I don't have knowledge of such a symbolism beforehand.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013, 10:08 PM by Kreekakon.)
08-29-2013, 10:06 PM
Find
Peci Offline

(08-29-2013, 10:06 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: Couldn't resist, and read Peci's post. After I was finished I think it was pretty light-spoiler wise fortunately.

It was a really interesting find though! Although I might notice it in my game, I doubt that I could put two, and two together, and come to a conclusion like that, since I don't have knowledge of such a symbolism beforehand.

Yeah it's a light spoiler on it's own. I however wrote a "complete tinfoil-hat theory" earlier in this thread, and I'm interested to see if it hits even somewhere near. This finding certainly doesn't confirm it in any way, but it shows it's at least partly on the right tracks Smile
08-29-2013, 10:12 PM
Find