Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tehnical Support
Mr Monkey Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago Tehnical Support

So since there is no specific part of the forum for tech support for this title, I shall type up my issue here.

I just started playing, and I cannot alter the gamma level of my game. The crank moves, and I can see the new gamma level for 1 split second, before it reverts back to the base one. The number still says that the level has changed though. I have tried restarting the game, to no success, the changes don't save for some reason.

I'm running the game on an ASUS G74sx, cide card is GTX 560M 3gb, 310 driver.

(09-10-2013, 08:33 AM)Mr Monkey Wrote: So since there is no specific part of the forum for tech support for this title, I shall type up my issue here.

I just started playing, and I cannot alter the gamma level of my game. The crank moves, and I can see the new gamma level for 1 split second, before it reverts back to the base one. The number still says that the level has changed though. I have tried restarting the game, to no success, the changes don't save for some reason.

Can confirm that updating the driver to 320 has not helped
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013, 08:45 AM by Mr Monkey.)
09-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Find
Drak Offline

Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Tehnical Support

(09-10-2013, 08:33 AM)Mr Monkey Wrote: So since there is no specific part of the forum for tech support for this title, I shall type up my issue here.

Can confirm that updating the driver to 320 has not helped
I found a file that mentions gamma, you could try changing the value through the file.

My Documents\Amnesia\Pig\ - main_settings.cfg

It's set to 1.0, try something else and let me know if it works.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013, 09:12 AM by Drak.)
09-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Find
Mr Monkey Offline

(09-10-2013, 08:47 AM)Drak Wrote: I found a file that mentions gamma, you could try changing the value through the file.

My Documents\Amnesia\Pig\ - main_settings.cfg

It's set to 1.0, try something else and let me know if it works.

I read in another thread that f.lux is messing with this setting, i turned it off and the problem was resolved. weird, this is the only game that I've run into this issue with
09-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

I will add f.lux to the programs that cause issues list. Thank you for the feedback.
09-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Find