Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Sickness Thread
summit Offline

Threads: 20
Sickness Thread

Hi guys, I thought that would be good if we talk about our sickness (if you have a sickness).

First, I need to say, this thread is just only for making ourselves relaxed. We can talk about our sickness so we can be happy even we are sick.

Note: I don't want you to talk about your private sickness, everyone has got a private life. Post your sickness here if you want to.

Let's start with my sickness: Insomnia.

I can't sleep whole night, btw I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight too, but I will try to take some medicine to get rid of Insomnia.

Let the thread begin.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2013, 09:30 PM by summit.)
09-12-2013, 09:28 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Sickness Thread

hella anxiety yo

Posting Freak
09-13-2013, 12:33 AM
Website Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

I also have insomnia. It usually takes >= 1 hour for me to fall asleep when I go to bed, and I wake up very frequently during the night without any cause (of course, if there is a cause, I wake up even more).

I have some anxiety issues, particular with regards to social situations. I hate the idea of someone spotting me when I'm out doing something by myself, such as grocery shopping. I also get very, very fidgety and nervous if I meet up with someone who I haven't seen in a long time (regardless of whether or not they're my friend).

Finally, I have both claustrophobia and agoraphobia. I hate tight spaces, which is a problem many people have. However, I hate vastly wide open spaces even more, especially oceans. I frequently have nightmares related to the deep sea. It's not a fear of drowning (I love swimming, in fact), but I just get very anxious when there is just that much space below me.

Spoiler below!
I don't want to get close to Marianna trench any time soon.

[Image: p229xcq]
09-13-2013, 12:58 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Insomnia, Paranoia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Bipolar, and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Insomnia - Brought on my my severish paranoia i simply cannot sleep for fear that somone will come into my room and do.. something!

Paranoia - My mom and dad got a divorce when i was 9 and when i turned 12 i found out my dad was having private investigators follow around my mom and i, and well, ive never looked at the world quite in the same way.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - I dont know.. its brought on by the most random of things, literally! As long as one spot (ussually my computer desk or wherever i spend the most time at in a place) is neat the rest of the room/house can be a complete mess.

Bipolar - i have a shortish temper but i know how to retain it now'a days, besides that i can go from the happiest person to the saddest person (and vice versa) in a few seconds, this proccess can be sped up or slowed down with music of said mood.

Attention-Hyperactivity Deficit Disorder - What can i say, if i do one thing for to long i tend to drift off and start doing
Hey, so about AAMFP
Spoiler below!
SO MANY LOCKED DOORS!!! But that was my nly real gripe, i LOVED the friggin ending to death.
Well.. yeah something like that.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 01:47 AM by 7heDubz.)
09-13-2013, 01:30 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Very minor case of Asperger syndrome.

It sucks Sad

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
09-13-2013, 01:31 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

Never diagnosed but I think I'm kinda OCD as well because I'm an extreme germaphobe and I love plastic wraps.

[Image: p229xcq]
09-13-2013, 01:52 AM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

AAAaanxiety!

(Officially diagnosed for a second time last year, originally diagnosed when I was 10)

Having it is not as fun as typing that out was. Mine's mainly social; it's really hard for me to make friends (I'm a lot better when I'm hiding behind screens than I am in person). I'm still not sure why I chose to teach piano despite this.

I swear it's the schooling system that triggers half the mental problems teenagers have. I'm a completely different person over vacation than I am during the school year - same with my sister.
09-13-2013, 03:20 AM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8

The closest thing I have to any kind of ongoing mental "sickness" is pervasive, recurring bouts of olfactory hallucination. I think it may be related to synesthesia, because it's only triggered through continually viewing certain settings or images (like those of a videogame)

Nothing to really complain about but it gets a bit overbearing now and again.

09-13-2013, 04:51 AM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

I've always had a bit Tourettes.
Not much, but I've had different tics since I was, I don't know, 9 or something. Once one tic goes away, a new one appears.

Trying is the first step to success.
09-13-2013, 05:47 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

Seriously? Well, there you go.

ADHD
Conduct disorder
OCD
Myopia
Insomnia
Antisocial personality disorder
Nyctophobia
and Aquaphobia.

And that's all of it. Except Aquaphobia. I like the Water, but seeing down when it's deep? Fuck no.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
09-13-2013, 07:29 AM
Find