Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Crashes at the Elevator back to the Machine
Vredesbyrd Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Game Crashes at the Elevator back to the Machine

My game ALWAYS crashes when the loading screen appears at the part where you are going down the elevator, back to the machine.(Just after the part where the pigs are running rampant) I've tried so many things to fix it: checking game files, restarting steam, restoring my laptop, and tweaking with the settings. I have a Dell Inspiron with Win7. My video device is Intel® Graphics 4000. Anyone have any solutions? I really need to get this fixed.Huh
09-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Game Crashes at the Elevator back to the Machine

Intel HD graphics cards are not supported due to such problems. Even newer gen Intel cards cause problems due to bad drivers. All you can do is make sure your drivers are updated from Intel.com and that game settings are set low or similar.
09-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Find
Vredesbyrd Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Game Crashes at the Elevator back to the Machine

(09-15-2013, 06:38 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Intel HD graphics cards are not supported due to such problems. Even newer gen Intel cards cause problems due to bad drivers. All you can do is make sure your drivers are updated from Intel.com and that game settings are set low or similar.

Okay, I'll be sure to look into it. Thank you!
09-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Find