Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have updated graphics but still won't work
KTmarie Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago Have updated graphics but still won't work

I have Intel HD graphics and it says I have the latest driver, but the screen is still black. I checked trouble shooting and went to the Have Disk option or whatever and when I put in the information for my laptop on the download website it tells me "Page Not Found". I have no idea what to do. I went to tech support for my computer and they said there wasn't anything new to update for my graphics cause I have the latest driver, so why is it still not working?HuhHuh
09-23-2013, 01:38 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Have updated graphics but still won't work

If Intel site has problems try again later. Even if you update your drivers keep in mind that your graphics card is not supported and may barely work or not at all.
09-23-2013, 01:55 AM
Find
KTmarie Offline

Threads: 1

(09-23-2013, 01:55 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: If Intel site has problems try again later. Even if you update your drivers keep in mind that your graphics card is not supported and may barely work or not at all.

So there's a good chance the game won't even work for me then...?
09-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Install the latest drivers from Intel. Most probably it will run at the lowest possible settings. But in case of further problems no more support can be given due to unsupported graphics card. That's all I was saying.
09-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Find