Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

ALWAYS HUNTING - Beta
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3
ALWAYS HUNTING - Beta

You know when IT is after you...
You get that feeling, the feeling you are being watched...
The feeling that you are being HUNTED...
You then fall to circumstances that are beyond your control...
And still IT observes, as you suffer...
You can run...
You can hide...
But at the end of the day...
in the darkest of nights...
You know as clearly as when IT is after you...
IT will find you...
Whatever you do...
Wherever you go...
IT'S ALWAYS WATCHING...
IT'S ALWAYS HUNTING...

That is the basic premise of the series. I am writing the stories, and doing the modelling behind the game. If you aren't familiar with my work, links to my Creepypastas are provided on my Facebook page: Link
The game will be developed using Unity 3D, I and the rest of Hades Productions will begin putting all of our resources together when we have finished up to Beta #2 for Slender: Anxiety.
In the meantime, enjoy reading my Creepypastas Wink

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 03:16 PM by TheWalshinator.)
09-26-2013, 03:32 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

RE: ALWAYS HUNTING - Beta

CALLING ALL PEOPLE WITH MICs! If you want a way to land yourself on the credits of ALWAYS HUNTING, and you have a mic, please lend me your voice!
Who – or what – will you be voice acting for? Why, you will be voice acting for the Slender Man, my friend
To those who are confused as to why the Slender Man needs a voice, here it is: the Slender Man will sometimes communicate telepathically with ITs victims.
There will be many places open to voice act for the Slender Man, because ITs whispering “voice” sounds like many, and doesn’t favour any particular race or gender. So, crazy fangirls, you can participate too XD
So anyone with a mic, or with an audio recording device, can voice act for the Slender Man, just make sure that there aren’t any unwanted sounds in there (i.e. wind, fumbling) AND PLEASE NO DISTORTION. There isn’t going to be use of a camera in the beta, just sanity.
If you are interested, please contact me through Skype (thewalshinator1), my Facebook page (The Walshinator’s Creepypasta) or on Twitter (TheWalshinator1); either those three, or through PM on this forum. When you contact me, I’ll send you phrases for you to make voice clips on.
I’m going to try to get as many people involved in this as I can in three weeks. If I don’t get enough people, I will announce that the offer is still available.
I look forward to working with you people.

Cheers,
Daniel “TheWalshinator” Walsh

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 03:17 PM by TheWalshinator.)
10-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

I'd say this is the premise for it then:

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
10-03-2013, 08:57 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

Haha, nice song Wink
But unfortunately, not really what I was getting at xP

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2013, 08:11 AM by TheWalshinator.)
10-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Too bad. When I read what you wrote was the first thing that came mind.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
10-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

I can understand that.
The way I am going to make the game is a bit different to the rest...
Rather than being like the typical S:TEP based game that has been overused, it's going to be more like Amnesia in terms of gameplay mechanics and other things, such as illusions and whatnot Wink

10-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Well, I don't trust promises of awesomeness and glory. Small stuff come first.

10-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

(10-05-2013, 10:50 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: Well, I don't trust promises of awesomeness and glory. Small stuff come first.

Fair enough. I'll let you decide how awesome it is when we start putting the resources together Smile

10-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

The thing is I still can't understand exactly what kind of project this is. Is this a game? If so what game engine does it use? What exactly is this? You should reorganize your post because I doubt many people understood exactly what it is about. I do not mean to offend and I can't be sure if it's more understandable than what I realize but these are my thoughts toward it.

10-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

(10-05-2013, 10:58 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: The thing is I still can't understand exactly what kind of project this is. Is this a game? If so what game engine does it use? What exactly is this? You should reorganize your post because I doubt many people understood exactly what it is about. I do not mean to offend and I can't be sure if it's more understandable than what I realize but these are my thoughts toward it.

Oh, OK. It's going to be a game, based on a series of stories that I am writing.
It will be developed using Unity 3D.
Sorry 'bout that :3 I know exactly where you're coming from.
:UPDATE: I have done exactly as you suggested

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 03:18 PM by TheWalshinator.)
10-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Find