Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STREAMING makes Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)
Retomathic Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago STREAMING makes Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)

I opened this topic again because i have the problem again
Streaming with xsplit or just xsplit on makes the mouse go crazy again.
full screen streaming doesnt work so does anyone actually know why i only have this problem with windowed mode, because i think i solved my previous problem by going full screen

Amnesia a machine for pigs didnt have this mouse problems
I did reinstall a time but that didnt work, it still had my settings. Anyone help?
Spoiler below!
I couldn't find the awnser anywhere

the controls worked in amnesia a machine for pigs

but in the game when i look around if i for instance look right, it goes faster the longer i move my mouse and sometimes when looking down it spins.

I hope you understand what i mean.

turning down the mouse sensitivity doesn't solve it
otherwise i wouldnt be here to ask

I could give another example

when i move the mouse and then stop it, it goes a bit further than i stopped the mouse. quite the same how luigi doesn't stop when you stop moving (if you know what i mean when you played mario games)
_______
UPDATE:
better way to explain it
bandicam has the function called opengl and directx i believe, and when i select that and then click the window i can see it's selected and when i record the mouse is acting really weird,

fraps only works that way

now i use bandicam with a drawn screen region but that makes the game slow, is there no one with a fix?

FIX: I had f10 as record key and windowed mode, i changed both things, full version and other record key
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2013, 03:35 PM by Retomathic.)
10-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Website Find
Retomathic Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: PLEASE HELP: Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)

bump topic
10-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Website Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: PLEASE HELP: Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)

When you said the mouse moves faster the longer you move it, it made me think of the "Enhance pointer precision" option in Windows, and the "Mouse Smoothing" option often found in games.

Check to see if these options are enabled. The first option can be found by going to the Windows Control Panel, opening the Mouse settings and click the "Pointer Options" tab. The option is in there.

Spoiler below!
[Image: 5ckyl.jpg]

There's an option in Amnesia called "Smooth Mouse" which might also be worth switching off, at least to see if it helps. You can get to this option by going to the in-game options menu, and then selecting the Input tab.

Spoiler below!
[Image: bcl5w.jpg]

If neither of those tweaks works I'm not sure what else to suggest. If the problem persists post again and maybe someone else can chime in Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 10:05 PM by Paddy™.)
10-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Find
Retomathic Offline

hm one thing i wonder, if it is windows, why did amnesia a machine for pigs got my mouse good,
oh the mouse precision is on and i had all mouse things off in the game because i had the problem a long time and i thought it was that. but it wasn't but
i could give it a try. maybe upload a video of it so you can see what i mean.
thanks in advance
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 12:22 AM by Retomathic.)
10-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Website Find
Retomathic Offline

the problem happens when recording
fraps
bandicam

anyone a fix
10-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Website Find
nebej Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 8

Do you have the same issue in the main menu? That the mouse seems to accelerate that is.

Does turning off Smooth Mouse in the options change anything?
10-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Find
Retomathic Offline

(10-22-2013, 06:47 AM)nebej Wrote: Do you have the same issue in the main menu? That the mouse seems to accelerate that is.

Does turning off Smooth Mouse in the options change anything?

i believe not

that option is off

amnesia a machine for pigs works fine to be clear
10-25-2013, 12:06 PM
Website Find
lllDash Offline

Threads: 12

Do you have a joystick plugged in? The game has issues with some controllers that causes the mouse to do weird things.

My Custom Story: KEY TO FREEDOM: http://www.moddb.com/mods/key-to-freedom
10-26-2013, 11:09 AM
Find
Retomathic Offline

no gamepad

but to think of it
it did once work and that was recording screen region

but fraps and bandicam at window does the mouse thing
but why did it work in a machine for pigs
10-30-2013, 12:48 PM
Website Find
nebej Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 8

Do you mean that you only get the issue when you have fraps or bandicam running?
10-31-2013, 08:19 AM
Find