Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STREAMING makes Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)
Retomathic Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: PLEASE HELP: Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)

both yes

fraps only has screen recording and bandicam too but bandicam can choose screen region what fraps cant.
if you know what i mean
10-31-2013, 12:42 PM
Website Find
Retomathic Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: PLEASE HELP: Recording makes Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)

no one has a fix?
11-10-2013, 01:03 AM
Website Find
Retomathic Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: PLEASE HELP: Recording makes Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)

better way to explain it
bandicam has the function called opengl and directx i believe, and when i select that and then click the window i can see it's selected and when i record the mouse is acting really weird,

fraps only works that way

now i use bandicam with a drawn screen region but that makes the game slow, is there no one with a fix?
11-18-2013, 12:35 PM
Website Find
Retomathic Offline

I kinda want to keep bumping this topic because recording with screen region is slower with the pc, and has crappy recording
11-30-2013, 08:52 PM
Website Find
nebej Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 8

Have you tried playing the game in window mode?
12-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Find
Retomathic Offline

well I've seen to solve the problem, i tried the game in full version and f9 as record key and it solves it so or it is windowed mode or the record key
i had it as f10
12-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Website Find
Retomathic Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: STREAMING makes Mouse sensitive (not talking about the settings)

I opened this topic again because i have the problem again
Streaming with xsplit or just xsplit on makes the mouse go crazy again.
full screen streaming doesnt work so does anyone actually know why i only have this problem with windowed mode, because i think i solved my previous problem by going full screen

Amnesia a machine for pigs didnt have this mouse problems
I did reinstall a time but that didnt work, it still had my settings. Anyone help?
12-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Website Find