Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Startup crash! A-AMFP
Stanley Clowlock Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago Bug  Startup crash! A-AMFP

When I open the launcher and start the screen put black and when i change program (ctrl+tab) and back to amnesia, the gamma settings are open but bugged (the right and left keys change the gamma and mouse and another keys (including enter key) dont work) in first launch. I read the post of preview to post and i do they say and the crash continues. I have Driver Genius and with this i update all drivers, i update amnesia and continues, and disable Avast!. I have:
Windows 8.1 Single Language x64 32 bits,
Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2,40 GhZ Quad-Core (2 principal-4 logics) (for Intel is Quad-Core),
Intel HD Graphics 3000 1,98 video memory 1366x768,
4 GB RAM,
Realtek Sound. All working good in Amnesia The Dark Descent. Please help Sad........
Another Question: The directory to install ´´amnesia_amfp_1.02_update´´ will be the directory of the game or the original of the update?
10-22-2013, 11:35 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
Solved: 10 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Startup crash! A-AMFP

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Machine for Pigs

and launch the game directly. It might tell you, that you are missing a certain file(s),"msvcp71.dll" I believe it was, but not certain. If you get the dialouge box that tells you, you are missing a file try one or both of the following:

1. Search the internet for people who had the problem as well, Thats how I got the missing files, when my AAMFP would not start.

2. Try redownloading the game, maybe the file will be there this time.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013, 11:41 PM by WALP.)
10-22-2013, 11:41 PM
Find
Stanley Clowlock Offline

Threads: 1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Machine for Pigs does not exist... e.e .. but thanks i will download the game another time Smile
10-23-2013, 03:07 AM
Find
nebej Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 8

Your graphics card is not supported by the game. You might be able to run the game if you turn of all the advanced graphics settings and update your drivers to the latest version.
10-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Find