Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amfp lantern
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
Question  Amfp lantern

Well the subject says it pretty well. I want to know if there is a way to install the lantern of Amnesia a machine for pigs correctly into my mod, without issues, bugs or missing sounds... Or anything bugged else.
Is there a way to do that atm? I would need the new lantern for my mod anyways as its set in the time of aamfp.

I would be glad if someone could help me.

EDIT: Wrong Section? I didnt know where to post so i decided to post it in this because its for development.
But if this still doesnt fit here, i would be glad if a mod could move it.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2014, 09:09 PM by LordOfDragons.)
01-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Find
ingedoom Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Amfp lantern

First of all it has to be full conversion.

And here is a link that might help.
In order to edit the sound you should go into your mod game.cfg file and change the sound from there. And no, I do not think there is any quick and easy way. In the future try and search for your answer, because this is a question that people ask almost on weekly basis, so there should be plenty of posts full of links already.

[Image: 23778.png]
01-28-2014, 12:07 PM
Website Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Amfp lantern

Well yeh it is a full conversion mod. I made it with the Tutorial of " Your Computer" i think. So it should be one. Thanks for the link Big Grin Will try to do my best.

EDIT: Well this tutorial didnt help me rly good, anyone did this already and can explain me this? The only one i know so far would be Endosine but he's away at the moment...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2014, 09:59 PM by LordOfDragons.)
01-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Find