Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12
RE: Random Stuff

(01-31-2013, 06:26 PM)Statyk Wrote: You know what's the most awkward thing about the thumbnail in that video UnearthlyBrutal?... The guy banging on the pole looks like my HS math teacher...

Big Grin Some kind of a "teachers meeting" video...

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
01-31-2013, 07:24 PM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

SonicJakTheSackUG Newbie

How To Hug Like A Boss
When hugging someone do NOT act as if you are hugging your stinky aunt may that you have to see twice a year in order to stay in the will. This just aint going to fly. Be a fakebitch on your time!
A hug is not about you... wow, that was kind of simplistically profound...let's all say it again, together this time.

A HUG IS NOT ABOUT YOU

Very nice.

I see, I need to return to WHAT for just a moment.
A hug is:
The physical representation of your feelings for the hugee (not HUGE-e, HU-gee), i.e; deep regard, emotional attachment, honoring the person for being, etc.
The best way to transfer energy to someone.
Boobie crushing...sigh...yeah....Magnificent spheres of glutinous joy tipped with delectable points...ahem..um...

HOW...yes...the HOW!

Wrap your arms around your chosen victu..er, targe...um..PERSON! yes, person! no,no,no,no...not around their neck! DO NOT CRUSH THAT WINDPIPE! Are you listening to me? Good..

Taller people should wrap their arms over the shorter persons. Shorter people, grab dat ass!

Hugging is NOT squeezing your arms tight! The proper hug starts in your toes. Bring that energy up, feel it buzzing up your legs, let it linger in your groin...perhaps let it linger just a bit longer, feel it warming your belly. As it hits your heart divide it into three parts (quickly man, we don't have all day! There are a lot of people waiting for hugs out there!!). Let two waves of energy shoot down each arm and unleash the uni-beam of pure unadulterated love shoot from your heart (caution is urged here so that you do not blow the heads off of REALLY short people).

NOW the tricky part, the energy in your arms must be shot out of your palms like repulser beams to keep said person in the warm circle of your embrace or they risk being propelled to Japan by you heart uni-beam.

Let me take a moment here to answer any miscellaneous questions..
Back patting?
For guy to guy hugs... definitely. It lends itself to the illusion of a hearty chuck on the shoulder and removes any homoerotic overtones.
For guy to female...not so much, you want to make her feel special, not like she just scored a touchdown.
Female to female in a glorious boobcrushing crescendo of mammary mashing magnificence...sigh..wait, what was the question? nevermind

Rocking? Hmm... tougher one, generally I say no, unless you are lip locked at the moment. Others may think you are dancing and call in a Baptist to break things up.

How long do you hold a hug?
A minimum of two deep soul searing breaths. Three is better. Five is GREAT (although it is understood at events and such that time and public orgasm may limit this number).
Why? You want to breath in all that is the person you hold. You want your energy to flow through them and back to you a perfect circuit of love and acceptance. You want to acknowledge to the person you are hugging that you love them because they are such a wonderful person who although flawed is accepted by you, absolutely. Of course in turn, hopefully they accept all the ****ed up shit that is the essence of you.

Now that you understand the concept, have been practicing on family, pets, trees and random light poles. Joinup Be counted! Get out there and Hug Someone!!

[Image: luv.gif]
01-31-2013, 11:07 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(01-31-2013, 11:07 PM)Lucke Wrote: you want to make her feel special, not like she just scored a touchdown.

ahh damn it. Been doing it wrong then Sad

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
01-31-2013, 11:36 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(01-31-2013, 07:24 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: Big Grin Some kind of a "teachers meeting" video...

Oh god, please no... ;___;
01-31-2013, 11:55 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

(01-31-2013, 11:55 PM)Statyk Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 07:24 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: Big Grin Some kind of a "teachers meeting" video...

Oh god, please no... ;___;

KINKY

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
02-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Skimming TF2 Workshop threads looking for a good tutorial on weapon importing and rigging. And we thought this forum had some pointless threads... lulz

[Image: XAw1dXJ.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013, 06:26 AM by Statyk.)
02-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Help D:

[Image: luv.gif]
02-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

speaking of TF2...http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/02/01/top-tf2-item-makers-making-500k-a-year-we-cannot-compete-with-our-customers/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

oh my.

02-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
02-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(02-01-2013, 10:30 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: wtf-ness

You'll BURN for this.... BURN!

I rate it 3 memes.
02-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Find