Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Because you keep asking about it.

(06-18-2015, 04:59 PM)Lazzer Wrote: Alexander you piece of shit, let us out of here

Someone beat you to it.

(06-18-2015, 12:55 AM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: [b]Â̶̬̟̫̻͆ͪ̈̈̔ͤ́͡l̡̞͖͚̗̤̤̲ͫ̒̓ͧ͛̾̎͞ë̛͎̬̟̙͍͙́̀̌̂̍x̧̹͚̱͈͖ͮ̉a͍̙̳̲̰͇̖̒́ͤ̽͒́̕n̛̍͆ͮ͛͑̔͢͏͍͔̝̬͚d̜̰͎̐ͪ͛ͬ͟e̛͂̋҉͇r̖̓̀̄͒ͧ͛͘͢,̷̍̐ͫ̋̄̀̋͑̚͞҉͕̗̞ ̴̱̦̓ͣ̊͂͆̐ͪ̔y̧̛̗̬͉̫̙̘̺̹̱ͪ́ͣͥͨͨ͡ȍ̧̰͚̺̪̮͂ͤ̐́ͅu̶̖͎͐͞ ̶͚͎͖̲̯̮̰̿ͣ̽̔̍̒̀̾́p̷͓̥̜̼̠̠̥̲̽́i̸̤̝͍̭̖̊ͦ͛͂͑ͫe͋̾̈̃͐͂҉̱̯̦͙̭ͅc͉̤͎̥̥̺͉͖͊͊ͬ̾̈ͬ̅̔̇ͅe̗̩͓͉̓̀͟ ͔̭͚̙̉͌̉̂̆̆o̧̢͍̖̼̖͂̒̆̉̎̍ͪ̀̀f͌͑̒ͨ̃̄ͩͤ҉̡̜̭̗̗̜͝ͅ ̦̜̯̻̼̖͒ͮŝ̵̪͉̒̚͘h͕̼̤̦̳ͯ́̿ͮ̆i̧̳͈͇̲̠ͧ͋t̢̲͕̊ͭ͝,̛̜͈͔̦̪̘̾ͭ̈̐̅ͩ̕ͅͅ ̯̖̠ͮͭ͒̎̋̚l̝͔̼̫̩̞̰̂͌͂ͥ͐̕ͅe̵̸̹͇͍̺̲͇̬̩ͨͥ́͌͂͘t̖̖͕̭̣̻͎̩̏ͯ͝ͅ ̸̺͍͍̥̟͍͛̾̿̋̋̚͘u̖̗̭͖̘̯̝̹ͨͧ͊͐̉̐̄̽́͘s͙ͧͭ̂ͯ͒̅̽̊́ ̴͈̠̜̗͊̈͛̓͝͠ö́͒͒ͬ͛̂̇̋͌͘҉̧̙̪̲̥̥̯̗̯u̶̢̖̽ͬ̔ͧ͐ͦͮ̐͡t̗̦̩̗͚͋͠ ̵̙͚̘̆o̞̟͖̝̪̜̺̭̝̊͒ͧ́́͜f̧̂̐̂͊́̂̍͏̲ ̵̨̝͕͎̫̥̻ͪ̇̍̎̃ͩ̔̀h̝̣͎̭̓͆̇͊ͯ̕͝e̡̯ͬͧͨ͌̑ͯͩͯr̖̭̟̘̯͔̩̳̿ͮ̇e̛̐̆̋̈͏͉̱͇̝̬!̶̛̯̫͇͙̣̘̱̖ͤ͋͐͞[/b]

06-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(06-18-2015, 10:17 PM)Mudbill Wrote:
(06-18-2015, 04:59 PM)Lazzer Wrote: Alexander you piece of shit, let us out of here

Someone beat you to it.

(06-18-2015, 12:55 AM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: [b]Â̶̬̟̫̻͆ͪ̈̈̔ͤ́͡l̡̞͖͚̗̤̤̲ͫ̒̓ͧ͛̾̎͞ë̛͎̬̟̙͍͙́̀̌̂̍x̧̹͚̱͈͖ͮ̉a͍̙̳̲̰͇̖̒́ͤ̽͒́̕n̛̍͆ͮ͛͑̔͢͏͍͔̝̬͚d̜̰͎̐ͪ͛ͬ͟e̛͂̋҉͇r̖̓̀̄͒ͧ͛͘͢,̷̍̐ͫ̋̄̀̋͑̚͞҉͕̗̞ ̴̱̦̓ͣ̊͂͆̐ͪ̔y̧̛̗̬͉̫̙̘̺̹̱ͪ́ͣͥͨͨ͡ȍ̧̰͚̺̪̮͂ͤ̐́ͅu̶̖͎͐͞ ̶͚͎͖̲̯̮̰̿ͣ̽̔̍̒̀̾́p̷͓̥̜̼̠̠̥̲̽́i̸̤̝͍̭̖̊ͦ͛͂͑ͫe͋̾̈̃͐͂҉̱̯̦͙̭ͅc͉̤͎̥̥̺͉͖͊͊ͬ̾̈ͬ̅̔̇ͅe̗̩͓͉̓̀͟ ͔̭͚̙̉͌̉̂̆̆o̧̢͍̖̼̖͂̒̆̉̎̍ͪ̀̀f͌͑̒ͨ̃̄ͩͤ҉̡̜̭̗̗̜͝ͅ ̦̜̯̻̼̖͒ͮŝ̵̪͉̒̚͘h͕̼̤̦̳ͯ́̿ͮ̆i̧̳͈͇̲̠ͧ͋t̢̲͕̊ͭ͝,̛̜͈͔̦̪̘̾ͭ̈̐̅ͩ̕ͅͅ ̯̖̠ͮͭ͒̎̋̚l̝͔̼̫̩̞̰̂͌͂ͥ͐̕ͅe̵̸̹͇͍̺̲͇̬̩ͨͥ́͌͂͘t̖̖͕̭̣̻͎̩̏ͯ͝ͅ ̸̺͍͍̥̟͍͛̾̿̋̋̚͘u̖̗̭͖̘̯̝̹ͨͧ͊͐̉̐̄̽́͘s͙ͧͭ̂ͯ͒̅̽̊́ ̴͈̠̜̗͊̈͛̓͝͠ö́͒͒ͬ͛̂̇̋͌͘҉̧̙̪̲̥̥̯̗̯u̶̢̖̽ͬ̔ͧ͐ͦͮ̐͡t̗̦̩̗͚͋͠ ̵̙͚̘̆o̞̟͖̝̪̜̺̭̝̊͒ͧ́́͜f̧̂̐̂͊́̂̍͏̲ ̵̨̝͕͎̫̥̻ͪ̇̍̎̃ͩ̔̀h̝̣͎̭̓͆̇͊ͯ̕͝e̡̯ͬͧͨ͌̑ͯͩͯr̖̭̟̘̯͔̩̳̿ͮ̇e̛̐̆̋̈͏͉̱͇̝̬!̶̛̯̫͇͙̣̘̱̖ͤ͋͐͞[/b]

Oh, shit. But I can fix it

You fool! You killed us. You killed us both!
06-18-2015, 11:20 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

W̸̸ͯ̾͋̆̂̊̅͐̍̕҉͈̭̹̬̖̹̯̰̯͈̙̕h̵̷̀͋̍ͪ̓̈̉̆͊̀͒͢҉̴̩̯͚͎̮̣̬͖̺͕̙͈͉̭a̶̢̛̝̥̘͎̖̥̯̲̘͈͓͑̂͂ͥͮ̓ͩ̀̀̾̀ͯͅt̶̡ͬ̑͆͐͒̃͌̋ͩͯͤ̽ͫ́ͬ́͒͂ͯ͝҉̥̗͎̩̙̲̪̱͈̗͖͇͝ ̨̱̘͙̥͈́͒͆̿͒ͯ̋͋̋̃͌̀̑̚͞ͅḩ̧̠̣̰̩̦̲̩̙͖̘̭̇ͤ͑̐̉͋ͅa͎͎̫͎̓ͪͤͮ̕͟ṽ͈̯͙̼̤͇̦̦͔̮̖̮̮ͭͦͩ̋͢ȅ̷̛̺̺̥̻̫͔̳̳͑͂̿͂ͩ̑̈́̔̏̎̓̈̈́̑ͮͯ͒́͟͝ ͋͐̌͂̽̇̍͠͏̣̩̻̱̯̭͙̰͇͎ͅĨ̸͉̯̠͈͙̻̩̩̣͉̳͕̭̻̑̉ͫ͊̅̐̎ͤ̿͒͋ͯ͛͑̉ͧ͟͟ ̮̣̹̰̠̭̙͇̳̮̹͖̦ͧ͂͛͒ͣ͂̂̿́̀̊̒̔̽̚̚͘̕d̥͓̙͇̘̗ͤ͊̇͗͆ͥ̑̀͒ͦ̄͋ͭ͗͂ͫ̉ͥ́͝ǫ̬̝͙̯̝̯̣̯̦̿̒ͣ̇̈̈ͨ̅͊̌̓ͭ̋ͭ̒͐̚̕n̛͚̻͈̬̺̜͕̳͉̜̱͔̈̋̒̿ͨ͆͘e̛̯̹̺͈̤̝̪̣̹̻ͥ̅ͭ͗ͭ̏̉̿̓ͨ͆̔̚͘͝?̴̠͔̯͕̇̏ͬ̎̀͠ ̵̴̡̦̯̹͙̼̭̲͎̤͌̓ͯ̈͆̌ͬT̸̛̰͉̹͂̔͒̽͒ͩ͠͡h̷̷̨̥̺̲̙̭͚̪͕̗͔͔̩̼̯ͯ̊̑̒̑̚͘͟ͅį̛͕͇͚͎̯̱̮̝͍͔͚͚̀͗ͤ̅ͥ̑̃ͤ̎̇̉̈̈̓̚͢s̷̛͇̟̭̪͍̦̔̾̉̃̿ͬ͊͂ͯ͋̔ͮ͌͆́ ̷̦̠͈̱͈̝̮̦̣͆̇ͨ̍͗̚͜iͫ̔͆̐ͥͫ́ͩ́͏̡̳͙̬̺̱͕̲͉̪͉͞s̬͖̹̹̙͚͇̝̺̮̱̻̺̟̩̜͎ͫͭ̐ͥ̽ͥ̇ͦ̓̓͂ͪ̓͢͞ͅ ̴̶̷͇̱͇͓̗̺̮̙͎̉ͩ̅̑̌̃̃͡͡c̑͊̎̌͒̋͛͆̀̑ͧ͑̒̚͏̛͚͇̭̖̠͉̙̮̲̪̞̹͡r̶̝̦̼̟ͯͧ͐̈́̚͠a̴̵̶̞̠͎̟̫̳̫̦̿͌̉̇́͝z̶͔̩͍̥̟̔̽͐͆ͪͤ̀̉̃͆̍̓̂ͫ͛̔̊͘͘ŷ̴͕̳̱͍̦̪̪̭͙͔̘͚͕͓̰̝̝͂ͩ̎ͩ̈́͒̑ͨ͢!̶̨͍̯͔͔̩ͧ͋ͣ̉̓̉̿́̿ͮͫͪͯ̄̏̒̂̀͟

06-18-2015, 11:29 PM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

dont worry daniel mon. it vil be all right [Image: latest?cb=20130520230500]

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
06-18-2015, 11:42 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

my eyes are bleeding

[Image: luv.gif]
06-19-2015, 01:02 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

YES
YES
YES

Spoiler below!
I killed the goddamn Shadows of Yharnam.

Edit:

Spoiler below!
GOT KILLED BY A BRAIN LEECH. WTF

[Image: p229xcq]
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 04:31 AM by Froge.)
06-19-2015, 04:20 AM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

You know what's the best thing about this forum:

Even the people who just registered (barring spambots) are rational people. The FNAF fans/bronies on this forum actually listen to your opinion while those people over at Tumbler call you all sorts of things and quite frankly just throw sh*t at the screen.

It kind of makes me happy that we have a rational community! You may think that's an essential but if you look at other social media sites this is practically heaven on earth. Big Grin

Keep being awesome Frictional Games Forums! Cool
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 10:42 AM by A.M Team.)
06-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

What's wrong with all the new accounts posting links to car services lately?
._.

Spambots?
Explain plz.

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
06-19-2015, 12:51 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(06-19-2015, 10:41 AM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: You know what's the best thing about this forum:

Even the people who just registered (barring spambots) are rational people. The FNAF fans/bronies on this forum actually listen to your opinion while those people over at Tumbler call you all sorts of things and quite frankly just throw sh*t at the screen.

It kind of makes me happy that we have a rational community! You may think that's an essential but if you look at other social media sites this is practically heaven on earth. Big Grin

Keep being awesome Frictional Games Forums! Cool

谢谢![Thankyou]. Being here over two years and you find that we have blemishes of drama which becomes quite hysterical and creates a bit of opposition, but in the end, most, if not all of us, are here to help or simply discuss various topics (some of the "off-topic" threads of rather differing context to gaming for example). Creating, developing, structuring and completing projects are tough, and there are times when you just need that extra bit of assistance or criticism - that's where we come in.

The thing I guess about tumblr is people have interests, motivations and in some cases, the anonymity to put down others. Similarily with 4chan. Here, we have a moderating team to put people back into line if they're not at an acceptable standard. If you have multiple people willing to help, and people to filter out those who don't, then you have a great community, and has been a pleasure with everyone thus far.

People may still put you down, but as the internet says:
Never argue with a troll. They drag you down to their level, and kill you with experience.

(06-19-2015, 12:51 PM)LordOfDragons Wrote: What's wrong with all the new accounts posting links to car services lately?
._.

Spambots?
Explain plz.

Yes. Spambots. Don't click the links, as they could be phishing.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 01:11 PM by Romulator.)
06-19-2015, 01:07 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

for sale any bids?

[Image: car300.jpg]

[Image: luv.gif]
06-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Find