Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please over check my english.lang file
Butyi Offline

Threads: 11
Please over check my english.lang file

I've been checking this since the weekend and I've found nothing, but when I open up amnesia it's like there wouldn't be an english.lang file.
Please help me by overchecking it.
http://pastebin.com/5FQRh3yY
THANKS!
04-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Find
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Please over check my english.lang file

Everything looks fine, I can't find any errors in the .lang, aside from some grammatical stuff in the actual text, there isn't wrong in the script part of it.

Are you sure your titles match up everywhere in the level editor?

Edit: Also, please post stuff like this in development SUPPORT next time. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014, 06:59 PM by MsHannerBananer.)
04-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Find
Butyi Offline

Threads: 11

(04-02-2014, 06:57 PM)HannahDJA Wrote: Everything looks fine, I can't find any errors in the .lang, aside from some grammatical stuff in the actual text, there isn't wrong in the script part of it.

Edit: Also, please post stuff like this in development SUPPORT next time. Big Grin

Oh ok, I'll post there next time.Also I was the stupid because I accidentally put the english.lang to my desktop and I just opened notepad++ so I didn't noticed it>.<

How can I close a thread?>.<
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014, 07:01 PM by Butyi.)
04-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Find
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34

(04-02-2014, 07:00 PM)Butyi Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 06:57 PM)HannahDJA Wrote: Everything looks fine, I can't find any errors in the .lang, aside from some grammatical stuff in the actual text, there isn't wrong in the script part of it.

Oh ok, I'll post there next time.Also I was the stupid because I accidentally put the english.lang to my desktop and I just opened notepad++ so I didn't noticed it>.<

How can I close a thread?>.<

Pretty sure only a mod can close a thread.

You can delete it though. You can delete the entire thread by doing a full edit of the initial post. And the delete option is at the very top.

04-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Users can't delete their own posts, even though it shows the option. I'll give 'er a close for ya. I once was doing scripting in a backup file years ago and it took me hours before I realized, so I know that feeling. =P
04-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Find