Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amnesia: The Streets of London (Full Conversion) Voice Actors Required!
lllDash Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).

Just to let you know why those images are too dark. If you take a snapshot or capture some video using software like fraps, the video/images will be 3x darker. Next time when you take some more snapshots, you'll need to increase the game's brightness to extreme levels. Amnesia is just like that.

My Custom Story: KEY TO FREEDOM: http://www.moddb.com/mods/key-to-freedom
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014, 01:23 PM by lllDash.)
06-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Find
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20

I just want to update you guys on production of The Streets of London. The mod probably won't be released what I hoped for because I'm currently writing this in England which I'm having a great holiday in but unfortunately It has delayed the production of The Streets of London but don't worry I'll be leaving England and will back to my native Ireland tomorrow and work on the mod should start as soon as possible.
Here's how progress on the levels are going.
Spoiler below!

The Pub= I say it's 50% done, needs some more detail and sound design of people partying upstairs.
Outside=Probably be about 70-90% done but it needs some more events coded.
The Bridge Tunnels= 20% done. The first section of the map is almost done but scripting hasn't begun.
The Streets Part 1 = I don't know but I plan it be one of the largest out of all of the maps and where the main chaos will happen and more buildings need to added.
Warehouse and Passageways=Planned but work hasn't begun.
The Streets Part 2=90% done.A linear map with some more scripting and tweaks here and there.
Sewer Entrance=85% done. I need to solve some balancing issues and make it more intense.
Sewer/ Section of basement of Oswald's Mansion= Planned but haven't start it yet
A Section of Oswald's Mansion= 90% done. Some issues need some solving.
Tunnels=Haven't started.
Machine/Engine Room/Pigline= There's a early version of them but I considering on scraping it and redoing it.
????=15% Done. The Bridge section is done but rest of the map isn't Endgame=Planned has started but sound design of the credits is done.

More on the Story:
Spoiler below!
The reason you will going into Oswald's house and his meat processing company's factory is while the bartender
was running across streets seeking refuge from the invasion, he hears the Machine mad rantings and calling out Mandus. The bartender now seeks Oswald thinking he's the only person who knows what's going now and to stop the carnage.

I still need a person to model/texture some new citizens. Please PM if your interested and me and you will discussed what they should look like and I''ll give full credit in the credits of the mod.
Also a male voice actor to play the bartender,PM if your want the role and I'll give you the script.
But if you want help the mod in general,PM me and tell what your normally good at and I'll see what you could help me with.

I really hope people are still interested and if you are please comment and give me your input because Input keeps me going.I don't mind it being negative,positive or neutral. The only thing it needs to be is constructive.

Thank you for your time and hopefully you will be fleeing across The Streets of London very soon....
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 11:50 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32

well this one looks really awesome :o hope you will finish it soon, another AMFP-styled mod like In Her Memory, that i'm truly interested in Smile
07-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Find

RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

Spoiler below!

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!
[Image: pGfxSoF.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: TOGy6cI.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: jCp0mes.jpg]

Features that have been added since the original post:
  • There's now regenerating health, it's faster than TDD but slower than AMFP
  • In some levels,there's hardly indication if a manpig has spawned so be careful, the danger music will only play in some encounters
  • Make sure you explore the level, you never know what you will find.
  • Some manpigs just never de-spawn.

That's pretty much the update.
07-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

Looks impressive! Looking forward to this mod, it definitely has potential and It looks really good from what I can see in the screenshots and Trailer ^^

Good luck!

The International Narcotics Traffic
07-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

The teaser was absolutely astonishing! Love it! Keep up the great work dude Big Grin
07-19-2014, 12:51 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

WOW...
Loving it!
Just 1 thing.......
The mansion again??? Keeps getting so overused.
You might think of changing all the colors for example not the light brown, try making them all dark brows or any color..
I have changed a couple of thing like that in my mod.
Try not to use too much Amnesia mansion stuff. THis is what i think is the only thing you should change.
Overall 11\10!
Just wow!
Hope the gameplay will be at least 5 hours+
Good luck with the mod man, i feel like making something cool when i see this :O
07-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

I can't wait to get some more pig. Keep up the good work!

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
07-19-2014, 11:49 PM
Find

(07-19-2014, 11:57 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I am so glad you showed actual, honest gameplay rather than a pre planned game session like most of E3 gameplay trailers were.

Fun Fact: I hardly edited it, the brightness and some of the breathing and the panic sounds were edited in post recording but what you have seen is what you get..a level that you constantly hunted and as said before some manpigs never despawn and I mean it!
Also check out some music I made for this mod. It's just generic horror music, it ain't no Jessica Curry or Mikko Tarmia but hi I hope yours enjoy it!

07-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

Loved the teaser. 3:35 is genius. Greater than any of the streets scenes in AMFP, hands down.

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
07-20-2014, 03:36 AM
Find