Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The weirdest things you dream about?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
RE: The weirdest things you dream about?

Okay, to get back on topic [for however short a time], I had another extraordinarily bizarre dream this morning.

I remember that it was very long and drawn out, but the only portion I can call back specific details from was the lengthy ending.
It began with me browsing through the public library where I typically use the internet, but it was suddenly staffed solely by the librarian from my old high school. She pointed out to me that there was a news report on that insinuated some rather awful things about a friend of mine, which caused me to launch into a rage, screaming at her that she knew nothing, was an awful person and that I hated every fiber of her being [which couldn't be further from the truth - we got along very well IRL. In fact, she used to let me check my e-mail in school even though it was against the rules]. This was followed by me breaking everything in sight, which mostly included brightly-colored glass objects.
Then there was something involving mechanics and white rabbits... No idea what that was about.

Suddenly I was off with another friend of mine, who I occasionally work on various art-related projects with, and we were going on some grand adventure back in time for some sort of Quantum Leap-type escapade. Somehow, we totally lost sight of whatever plan we'd had, and instead began running around through an old warehouse, trying to avoid these shifty fellows who were conducting some crazy business there. She managed to get herself caught, and it was left up to me to rescue her, but, being rather uncertain of how to go about it properly, I wound up running in circles for a while before making it out to the streets to look for help. Of course, wouldn't you know it, the first person I ask for help is working with the criminals from earlier.

So, I go back, and suddenly the place is overrun with Tibetan buddhists, who totally mob the warehouse while they sing and chant. I get swept into the crowd, which is heading upstairs for some reason, just to find my friend is up there cheerfully waiting for me.
I have no clue what the heck any of that was about.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
07-13-2014, 02:51 AM
Find
legolas Offline

Threads: 1

Oh wow, think I've had flying dreams once. That was one of my favourites Smile
09-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Find
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17

(09-23-2014, 09:00 AM)legolas Wrote: Oh wow, think I've had flying dreams once. That was one of my favourites Smile

Flying dreams are always really interesting for me. They usually start with me falling through a hole in a bridge, just to glide to safety moments later.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
09-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9

I have a recurring dream where I walk from a hotel apartment out into a camp I visited when I was younger, there's always Abba music playing over a loudspeaker, and there's a bunch of people standing around a tank. The people are always different.

I still think about what it means.

I also have one often where I am the Dovahkiin Dragonborn and I jump off of a bridge and land on my feet in a truly badass way but I still die

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 03:32 PM by MrWhitticus.)
09-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Website Find
Koopa Rs07 Offline

Threads: 30

Well, one time I dreamed I went to a bar with the servant grunt. No lies XD
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014, 01:41 AM by Koopa Rs07.)
10-01-2014, 01:41 AM
Find