Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The weirdest things you dream about?
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: The weirdest things you dream about?

[Image: p229xcq]
07-01-2014, 03:27 AM
Find
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17

(06-30-2014, 01:06 AM)MrBehemoth Wrote: Shaman, do you live in Silent Hill?

Huh, I never thought of it quite like that. Maybe in the darkest recesses of my mind I do xD

On the other hand, I do live in a lake community that has a suspect past [it was built by the mafia as far as I've heard], a lot of the residents are shifty, I have known people named Harry, Cheryl, Henry, Travis, Heather, James, Maria, Laura, Walter, Alex and Josh.

Yeah, I might as well be lol.

(06-29-2014, 04:37 AM)Froge Wrote: A recurring dream I've had lately is about a sequence of locations. My house, my school, a mall, and a water park beside a library all located on one street. The dream skips to the water park or the library very quickly. Something different occurs each time I visit the place. Once, I was stepping into the water park, feeling like a child again, though I lost something in the process. Other times I am in the library. It gets a bit scary in the library. The books are children's, but are bound in stacks and appear a bit ancient. Once, a tarantula was crawling all over the place.

On one occasion I dreamt more about the mall. I don't particularly remember what it was about, but I felt like I was late for something.

My feeling towards this dream is neutral. Sometimes I wake up feeling nostalgic, and either times a bit uneasy.

Interesting. I occasionally have dreams like that, although I never quite remember where I've gone in them when I wake up. They usually involve leaking, dirty aquariums and plants I don't want to be in close proximity to [like the Brugmansia my mother used to have - I didn't like that thing].

(06-30-2014, 02:35 AM)Amn Wrote: Apart from that weird shaman deal, I like your writing style CrazyShaman.
You like to read right?

Weird? I get that a lot lol.

Ah, thank you [my writing style usually sounds A LOT better, but I wrote this post in a hurry]. I do love reading, indeed [I'm a bit of a bibliomaniac]; what I read varies a lot, but I'm particularly fond of old literature, especially early gothic horror and the classics.
I'll read just about anything that holds my interest, though - history, science textbooks, anything about tribal peoples [I'm part American Indian - hence the shaman thing], psychology, plants, exploration, Harry Potter xD.
I have somewhat eclectic tastes.

(06-30-2014, 03:06 AM)Abraxas Wrote: -Missing and failing a class, and going back to high school for some reason. Also, not being able to locate said class.
-Traveling a long distance, knowing the destination, but unsure of exactly how to get there. Pretty obvious meaning.

I get those, as well. I dream about school oddly frequently, considering I haven't been in school for years. It's almost always the first day of the school year for some reason.

Quote:I occasionally get this. Like I find a part of my neighborhood I never noticed before and suddenly I've walked into a Lovecraft novel.

Precisely. Some of mine are more organic, so to speak, but still make no sense. Like fish tanks set into angled ceilings, an office building/castle/grandmother's house hybrid, etc. xD

(06-30-2014, 04:07 PM)Tesbull Wrote: I just dreamed that i was in a self-riding tractor, i just suddenly knew it would crash. And i woke up.

But after that, i went sleeping again and had a sex dream. I woke up then i was like: ''Wtf was i dreaming?''

TRUE STORY!

You just made me laugh out loud in the laundromat. Now everyone is looking at me funny. Fabulous! lol

(07-01-2014, 03:08 AM)Harry Potter Wrote:
Quote:I ain't definitely telling you guys this.
But let's just say if it truly happened, my virginity would be lost.

Lol that sounds like a fun one. I've had some I almost posted here, and decided not to, because they were just... yeah. They usually involve people trying to get me involved in activities I don't mind being privy to, but don't want to be directly involved in. Most notably, one of them had a one-legged leather-clad woman trying to seduce me O-O

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014, 01:30 AM by ThatCrazyShaman.)
07-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Dreaming that you are supposed to go somewhere, like shopping, school or work and when you reach your destination you realize that you're naked. Run home, get dressed and go back, still naked. Can't figure out why but everyone I know have dreamt that and it's weird.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
07-06-2014, 01:49 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

I'd been having weird space dreams lately where I plan to go on some rocket to the ISS. The dreams always end before I get on board.

I don't have any desire to visit the ISS IRL.

Spoiler below!
K, maybe I do.

[Image: p229xcq]
07-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Well, lately I'm getting this one where I'm in a plane with cliffs at the side of the sea, and a house with this giant lighthouse. I enter in the house (it's empty) and I enter into a balcony. There is what appears to be a woman with a wedding dress, and I call her by her name (dunno which it is tho). Then, the woman turns her head onto me... And when I'm about to see her face, I wake up.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
07-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Find
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17

This week I had one dream I actually remember - I was in servitude to this strange grey, ghostly lady who had me chasing this really annoying guy around in an attempt to murder him for some reason she never explained to me. Odd thing was, that, while I didn't want to murder anyone, I was willing to do it because she was so kind to me. I never did kill him, though - she ended up doing it herself.

I also recently dreaming in the third person POV about a man with multiple personalities, one of which was a maniacal serial killer. That was an odd one. Needless to say, though, it got me inspired to write.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2014, 03:24 AM by ThatCrazyShaman.)
07-06-2014, 03:16 AM
Find
Doqqy Offline

Threads: 1

(07-06-2014, 01:55 AM)Froge Wrote: I'd been having weird space dreams lately where I plan to go on some rocket to the ISS. The dreams always end before I get on board.

I don't have any desire to visit the ISS IRL.

Spoiler below!
K, maybe I do.

I think everyone has the secret desire to go to space once.
07-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

well finally something to post in this thread

I had a dream today (just woke up an hour ago) that I went to the amusement park with the Khaleesi

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
07-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

did you 2 have a nice ride eh heh heh
07-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Bees... In the bathroom...

Fuck.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
07-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Find