Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

PewDiePie arguing
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48
RE: Amnesia and Pewdiepie

PleaseDiePie..

08-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

There will not be any reference to Pewdiepie in A Machine For Pigs. It is never going to happen.

I have watched Pewdiepie's Let's Play of The Dark Descent, and I enjoyed doing so, because he seemed to be taking the game somewhat serious, acting silly only to gain courage to press on. I do not enjoy watching most of his other custom story playthroughs because I feel he is putting too much emphasis on silly behaviour and completely derails from the original atmosphere of the game and story.

One reason why Pewdiepie will not have a reference in the game is because it is the kind of game and story which would never make references to the daily world as we know it, including the community and playerbase. Another reason why I strongly doubt Pewdiepie being referenced to in the game itself is that it would contradict to the atmosphere and feeling of the game. He might make me smile with references like "Mr. Chair", "barrels" and "Stephano", but having this part of the game would really kill horror and atmosphere, I feel.

That being said, after I have played through A Machine For Pigs, I look forward to seeing Pewdiepie play it, and many others!

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
08-20-2013, 06:17 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Quote:(: Something like adding a pre-order bonus. Something involving Pewdiepie. I'm sure most of you guys know who this guy is but I mean I honestly can not tell you how much Amnesia has made off of him simply recording his adventures on Amnesia on youtube.
PDP did not make Amnesia famous, Amnesia made PDP famous.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
08-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(08-20-2013, 06:20 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
Quote:(: Something like adding a pre-order bonus. Something involving Pewdiepie. I'm sure most of you guys know who this guy is but I mean I honestly can not tell you how much Amnesia has made off of him simply recording his adventures on Amnesia on youtube.
PDP did not make Amnesia famous, Amnesia made PDP famous.

Ah Reverse Psychology, i like it.

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF PEWDIEPIE! His fans are idiots that don't have a life!

they are cancerous. Why can't his fans just leave the game and forums alone, Him and his cancerous fanboys are dragging Amnesia down.

The International Narcotics Traffic
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2013, 06:28 PM by Gilligan's Hell.)
08-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

I do not think anyone has the right to flame the other. I do have respect for Pewdiepie. I do not like it when certain fans of his go out of their way to treat his jokes and references as if they were the real Amnesia, but raging at them like some of you do will not help the situation at all. If anything, we might have a flood of members registering to retaliate and cause a shitstorm after seeing content like this.

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
08-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Find
Tillion Magnet Offline

Threads: 0

(08-20-2013, 06:35 PM)Diz Wrote: I do not think anyone has the right to flame the other. I do have respect for Pewdiepie. I do not like it when certain fans of his go out of their way to treat his jokes and references as if they were the real Amnesia, but raging at them like some of you do will not help the situation at all. If anything, we might have a flood of members registering to retaliate and cause a shitstorm after seeing content like this.
Listen to the Raichu!

Honestly, I think some people react to the perceived unreasonable praising of PewDiePie with equally unreasonable hatred. That makes you no better than his 'fanboys'. If you find a fan of his annoying, just ignore them and move on.
08-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(08-20-2013, 06:43 PM)Tillion Magnet Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 06:35 PM)Diz Wrote: I do not think anyone has the right to flame the other. I do have respect for Pewdiepie. I do not like it when certain fans of his go out of their way to treat his jokes and references as if they were the real Amnesia, but raging at them like some of you do will not help the situation at all. If anything, we might have a flood of members registering to retaliate and cause a shitstorm after seeing content like this.
Listen to the Raichu!

Honestly, I think some people react to the perceived unreasonable praising of PewDiePie with equally unreasonable hatred. That makes you no better than his 'fanboys'. If you find a fan of his annoying, just ignore them and move on.

Agreed.

The International Narcotics Traffic
08-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Find
TwiK999 Offline

Threads: 5

(08-20-2013, 04:59 PM)Magnum66 Wrote: Sorry but I don't think we should glorify having most subs on youtube... The youtube community is just.... *shudders*

Also you shouldn't get an easter egg in a game just because of it.
Also fuck Pewdiepie.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Steam ID: Yazite

Xbox Gamertag: Yazite
08-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
AAMFP GAMEPLAY - Warning: PewDiePie

Just gonna leave this here...

And a massive spoiler-tag

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Oh there is a AAMFP board now? Sorry... Could it be moved?

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2013, 08:13 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
08-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: AAMFP GAMEPLAY - Warning: PewDiePie

Does he have Frictional's blessing to post this? Assuming it's real (I don't want to check), why not just do a Let's Play of it?
08-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Find