Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

PewDiePie arguing
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Amnesia and Pewdiepie

(08-25-2013, 05:17 PM)maarten12100 Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 04:30 PM)BossPiggy Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 04:21 PM)Raipe Wrote: I never could have imagined that Frictional would have ruined the whole game by letting Chinese Room to be part of it, but also letting PleaseDiePew faggotrism to market it...
Have jens and thomas fell that deep to beg money from a swedish autist who screams like a elementary school student to get money via his help? Ok, sorry for those tasteless idiots who i may have insulted, but this whole amnesia thing has already died inside me after this scandal. Even fatal frames look scarier than that new scheisse you market with that attentionw***e.

Because i am german, i can clearly read the word " Scheisse " in your answer... Well Its right, i dont like this screaming idiot too. He overreacts and already screams when a fly is on his screen...
As I said we Europeans tend to be too serious to like it (due to us being sober and pretty high educated)

Not that I care for Pewdie being Swedish but a gf of a friend of mine from Sweden recently bashed our Skype chat calling us racists(about 15 people with plenty of multi culti) just because we're from Western Europe blaming us for all that she has been put trough. (She was from Bosnia)

I guess they are the laughing stock of Europe right after the French, Italy, Netherlands(that is mine).
I really wish deep down in my heart my country would be more like Germany where people are more serious. (My dad has lived there for about 10 years during military service)
Big thumbs up for the German people.

(08-25-2013, 05:19 PM)Scraper Wrote: This is old.

[Image: Screen_shot_2012-10-20_at_9.14.37_PM.png]

No... Dont tell me he did that. Dont tell me he just showed, he doesnt care for his " Bros" and is just after the money... Is that real? I know he gets money with his vids and is a rich... But... This guy.

Seriously did HE write this? When yes, he completely went crazy for me.

@maarten12000
Oh thanks for telling me im a german idiot >:

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
08-25-2013, 05:32 PM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Threads: 0

(08-25-2013, 05:32 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: @maarten12000
I actually stated I prefer the German people for being so serious over my own people.
That is a complement, isn't it?
08-25-2013, 05:35 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-25-2013, 05:19 PM)Ossie Wrote: Now things are very different - practically everyone knows that AAMFP is on the way so it's really not necessary to release a demo of any sort prior to release.

It's certainly not necessary to do that for AAA games either, but those are the ones with the most extensive marketing campaigns - for a reason. Relying solely on word of mouth is not a good strategy when you can expand upon it and create an even stronger presence by doing exactly what they just did. I'm being careful about delving into absolutes here as I have not watched the video - but from what people have said it is not a major spoiler and I do not see how Frictional are betraying anyone. They did not choose PDP to be their champion and neither to garner such a large fanbase of casual gamers, but the reality is that both of those things are true. So do you propose they hand review copies to some guy who gets totally immersed in the game and "represents" Frictional in every practical sense or to the person their fans watch? I'm neither condoning nor demonizing Frictional for their decision, but I at least understand it.
08-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

(08-25-2013, 05:35 PM)maarten12100 Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 05:32 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: @maarten12000
I actually stated I prefer the German people for being so serious over my own people.
That is a complement, isn't it?

Hm well yeh it propably is... I just read " A big thumbs up to the german people" and understood that as a negative comment to us...

08-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(08-25-2013, 05:32 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Seriously did HE write this? When yes, he completely went crazy for me.

Yes, he did. Explained in the following video.

Spoiler below!

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2013, 05:45 PM by Yuhaney.)
08-25-2013, 05:40 PM
Website Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Well at least he said, he's sorry.

08-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Find
kingofharts Offline

Threads: 0

(08-25-2013, 05:02 PM)Bridge Wrote:

Have you guys forgotten about this? Although it's not from the main game it does "spoil" many things such as the gameplay mechanics and the monster - things you would expect a demo such as this to showcase. Were you guys equally angry at this video? I bet not, and this was months before release. So either admit that you have an irrational hatred of Pewdiepie or an irrational fear of any spoilers no matter how minor. I'm going to refrain from watching the video but you guys are being absolutely ridiculous. Personally, I think the importance of not seeing the enemies in horror games is grossly overstated. It helps, but you guys act as if the entire game is rendered totally ineffectual by catching a mere glimpse of it (I assume) prior to playing.

Couldn't agree more.
08-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

(08-25-2013, 05:51 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Well at least he said, he's sorry.

Indeed he did. I actually don't care if he does it for the money or not if he would atleast put out some quality stuff (like his playthrough of Last of Us) where the game comes first instead of himself

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
08-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Find
LHudson Offline

Threads: 9

(08-25-2013, 05:19 PM)Scraper Wrote: This is old.

Gotta love the guy with the bong in that video Big Grin

[Image: sigpic401029_1.gif]
08-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Find
felixmole Offline

Threads: 7

(08-25-2013, 05:02 PM)Bridge Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEHPwAvrc_U

Have you guys forgotten about this? Although it's not from the main game it does "spoil" many things such as the gameplay mechanics and the monster - things you would expect a demo such as this to showcase.

With a caveat though: it does spoil a couple of bits. But way less of a spoiler than the other trailers in the refinery or the sewers where you exactly know what to expect and where.

(08-25-2013, 04:21 PM)Raipe Wrote: I never could have imagined that Frictional would have ruined the whole game by letting Chinese Room to be part of it [...]

So FG would have ruined The Chinese Room's whole game?

(08-25-2013, 04:12 PM)felixmole Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 01:27 PM)bluel0bster Wrote: I'm seriously disappointed that FG did this... they don't seem sorry that this happened; quite the opposite, one of the main devs made a thread to discuss the video, the first thread I've ever seen him make.

He was a sound engineer, and is no longer part of TCR (which is still a different entity from FG). Nobody hasn't got the slightest clue as to whether or not FG (who has remained silent) endorses this.

Okay, now I think we can say FG does endorse this and it was really part of their plans Undecided
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2013, 06:49 PM by felixmole.)
08-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Find