Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

PewDiePie arguing
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: Amnesia and Pewdiepie

What the hell is with all you people hating on a guy that makes videos? If you don't like him, DON'T FUCKING WATCH HIM.

I don't usually watch his videos, but sometimes when I get bored, I see whats new. Now that he made the first gameplay video for AMFP I don't choose to watch it not because he got to play it first and that he so called "sucks", but because I don't want to be spoiled until I have the game when it comes out.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
08-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

Guys why is everyone talking about PDP? I mean YES, they sent him this copy... YES, they did it so they can make more profit. I mean when they cant create Ads, PewDiePie would be a great way to solve this too. I mean its okay, it happened. We don't like it that much, but it doesn't really matter right now. Lets just be patient and calm down a bit...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
Find
Tillion Magnet Offline

Threads: 0

(08-25-2013, 08:01 PM)Nuits Grace Wrote: Nooooooooooooooooooooooope.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

It's bad enough that the Amnesia fanbase is irritating as all hell, thanks to him.

I have NOTHING against the man. He's annoying and that's his schtick. But dear lord having to deal with his fans is irritating. THEY are the ones that are dragging the Amnesia name through the mud and The Old Ones know what else.

All fanbases have annoying fans. It's an universal truth. But deaaar Nyarlathotep it's bad in Amnesia. This deep, interesting series having fans that are all ''LOL XD I REMEMBER THIS FROM PDP'S VIDEOS XD!''

I honestly wonder how many of them finished the game and if they know about the Penumbra series?

/rant.

You mean as opposed to the shining example of good fans in this thread? Come off it, the sneering elitism here is no less reprehensible. At the very least PDPs fans are carrying a positive attitude, which is more than can be said for others.
Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11

(08-25-2013, 08:01 PM)Geoff Wrote: As much as I hate Pewdiedouche like the next hater, bluel0bster is just an idiot. I'm not shocked at ALL that the guy got a copy early. I'm pissed that he did a scare montage instead of just reviewing it, but whatever.

But there's a difference between letting him make a video and getting 600k+ views in a few days to promote how scary AMFP will be and making the same shitty games like the CoD series. Don't ever compare them again.

Call me an idiot if you want, I guess that's your prerogative, but don't reply to my comment and talk about me in the third person like I'm not here. Want to say something to me? Say it. Don't act like I'm nonexistent.

Note that the copy they gave him with a review copy (they called them specifically as such), but this guy doesn't do reviews. After all the silence and lack of news and lack of marketing they've done for this game (YES I know it's an indie company and they don't have a marketing department or PR representative) I just think this is perhaps the worst possible way they could have tried to spread the news about their game.

It's felt like they done next to nothing to market the game in the past two years, and now in a single half-assed marketing ploy they give a copy to PDP, a guy who completely disrespects the games they make, to generate some buzz.
08-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Find
JarrodTheBobo Offline

Threads: 2

ITT: Elitism
ITT: People trying to rationalize their hate.
ITT: Idiots
ITT: People who shouldn't be aloud near a computer
08-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Find
Cuyir Offline

Threads: 1

(08-25-2013, 08:05 PM)Tillion Magnet Wrote:

Nope. Nope. Nope.

It's bad enough that the Amnesia fanbase is irritating as all hell, thanks to him.

I have NOTHING against the man. He's annoying and that's his schtick. But dear lord having to deal with his fans is irritating. THEY are the ones that are dragging the Amnesia name through the mud and The Old Ones know what else.

All fanbases have annoying fans. It's an universal truth. But deaaar Nyarlathotep it's bad in Amnesia. This deep, interesting series having fans that are all ''LOL XD I REMEMBER THIS FROM PDP'S VIDEOS XD!''

I honestly wonder how many of them finished the game and if they know about the Penumbra series?

/rant.

You mean as opposed to the shining example of good fans in this thread? Come off it, the sneering elitism here is no less reprehensible. At the very least PDPs fans are carrying a positive attitude, which is more than can be said for others.

Not paying attention to what everyone here posted, just giving my two cents on what I think about a part of Amnesia's fanbase.

I'm sure there's massive elitism going on in this thread, there will always be elitists. I'm just saying that the OP's idea of having a reference to PDP is a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE and that I don't like Amnesia's fanbase that comes from PDP.

Don't have anything against the guy. Don't watch his videos. He hasn't affected my enjoyment of Amnesia. His fans are annoying and that's all I said.
08-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(08-25-2013, 08:08 PM)JarrodTheBobo Wrote: ITT: Elitism

'ITTITTITTITTITT'

How about keeping that crap in 4chan?
08-25-2013, 08:11 PM
Find
Tillion Magnet Offline

Threads: 0

(08-25-2013, 08:09 PM)Nuits Grace Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 08:05 PM)Tillion Magnet Wrote:

Nope. Nope. Nope.

/rant.

Not paying attention to what everyone here posted, just giving my two cents on what I think about a part of Amnesia's fanbase.

I'm sure there's massive elitism going on in this thread, there will always be elitists. I'm just saying that the OP's idea of having a reference to PDP is a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE and that I don't like Amnesia's fanbase that comes from PDP.

Don't have anything against the guy. Don't watch his videos. He hasn't affected my enjoyment of Amnesia. His fans are annoying and that's all I said.

So you see nothing wrong with making blanket statements about thousands of people you know nothing about? That's your prerogative I guess.
08-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Find
blueberry Away

Threads: 11
Bug  RE: Amnesia and Pewdiepie

Calm down everyone seriously, you are fighting about a normal human being that has a very special way of earning subscribers. Even tough he overreacts it's probably meant to be funny for the young ones. He used to be entertaining back when Penumbra and Amnesia were popular, but his fan base grew into a pile of shit. We can't do much as a fuck about it and i shall go on with it. Now... i don't like Pewdiepie nor do i hate him, but as a matter of fact you are are just arguing about a NORMAL human being...

Just pointing it out. Angel

[Image: 80912c88643a023617c8c4165f3dad77.png] Gimme a sex~

- Some twat 2014
08-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Find
JarrodTheBobo Offline

Threads: 2

(08-25-2013, 08:11 PM)Deep One Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 08:08 PM)JarrodTheBobo Wrote: ITT: Elitism

'ITTITTITTITTITT'

How about keeping that crap in 4chan?

ITT: Nope
08-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Find