Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Steam Edition of Penumbra: Overture, B.P. & Requiem - Crashing
DON3k Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Steam Edition of Penumbra: Overture, B.P. & Requiem - Crashing

(04-13-2009, 08:21 PM)Scraper Wrote: I've always said that Vista isn't good for gaming.
I prefer XP! Wink:

Well, I saw a preview of Frictional Games' upcoming title, and I have to say that while it looks interesting, the fact that I still cannot play their existing titles will keep me from purchasing their new release.

Also, I game exclusively in Vista 64, and my other games, many via Steam, and others are retail purchase, do not have any chronic crashing or lockup issues. This is even with titles that many people battle with, like fallout 3, or STALKER Clear Sky, Left4Dead.... All run fine.

A few independent titles I own, like Braid, World of Goo, Eschalon:Book I , all work fine as well.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2009, 05:51 AM by Alban.)
04-29-2009, 05:49 AM
Find
Killer657 Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra Overture

I got the actual Penumbra Overture and Black plauge DISKS and overture keeps crashing when I get past the workshop when i explode the TNT and it keeps crashing saying Blue Box Detected Game Crash i got the actual Disk black plauge works perfectly but overture just is SUCKING!
08-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Find