Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE]
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE]

I know this is a minor detail, but I have OCD with my Steam Library Blush

Is it possible to add the yellow label saying "Mod" to the Grid View image in the Steam Client?

Store/Community Hub image:

[Image: header.jpg?t=1423249871]

Grid View image:

[Image: 2ms26nl.jpg]

(For example, other mods like Rexaura and Thinking With Time Machine have the label in both images.)

Thanks!

02-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Find
TinchoSnot99 Offline

Threads: 1

I have a question, there is some kind of crash that only happens during the part (flashback) of the dark guy fading in the dark corridor. I couldn't cross the metal door again because it crashes. I saw lots of crashes by other users but I want to ask if someone knows how to fix it or something like that. Thanks guys, sorry for bothering.
Well, but I had the opportunity to play it and it was amazing, I must admit that it was really good. I'd rate it 5 stars.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 03:38 AM by TinchoSnot99.)
02-07-2015, 03:37 AM
Website Find
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48

(02-06-2015, 09:30 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: I know this is a minor detail, but I have OCD with my Steam Library Blush

Is it possible to add the yellow label saying "Mod" to the Grid View image in the Steam Client?

(For example, other mods like Rexaura and Thinking With Time Machine have the label in both images.)

Thanks!

Every picture should be changed to the new design now!
[Image: nzejiv.jpg]

(02-07-2015, 03:37 AM)TinchoSnot99 Wrote: I have a question, there is some kind of crash that only happens during the part (flashback) of the dark guy fading in the dark corridor. I couldn't cross the metal door again because it crashes. I saw lots of crashes by other users but I want to ask if someone knows how to fix it or something like that. Thanks guys, sorry for bothering.
Well, but I had the opportunity to play it and it was amazing, I must admit that it was really good. I'd rate it 5 stars.

If you liked it, please consider writing a review on our steam page! It would mean so much to us! http://store.steampowered.com/app/346290/

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 08:54 PM by Gunslingerjh.)
02-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

(02-07-2015, 05:44 PM)Gunslingerjh Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 09:30 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: I know this is a minor detail, but I have OCD with my Steam Library Blush

Thanks!

http://i59.tinypic.com/bhd4cm.jpg

I like the new image, but I wasn't talking about that. Smile

In the Steam client, there are three ways to display the games in the Library: Detail View, List View and Grid View. I use the Grid View, and the Penumbra Necrologue image is not showing the yellow label saying Mod in the top left corner (and it's still the old image). See screenshot below.

Spoiler below!

[Image: gI7lkhX.png]

Sorry for the pickiness Big Grin

02-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Find
TinchoSnot99 Offline

Threads: 1

(02-07-2015, 06:43 PM)NymphoLamb™ Wrote:

Thanks!

In the Steam client, there are three ways to display the games in the Library: Detail View, List View and Grid View. I use the Grid View, and the Penumbra Necrologue image is not showing the yellow label saying Mod in the top left corner (and it's still the old image). See screenshot below.

Spoiler below!

I'm seeing that things are going great hahahaha
I've passed the game. No bugs or crashes, it was a lucky day.
And I'm leaving here this message 'cause I made an Spanish (Latinamerica) translation of Necrologue. Maybe I can upload it and will be useful for Spanish users. It's ok?
02-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Website Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Lightbulb  RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE]

Hey devs, don't worry about my request. I totally forgot that in the Steam Client it's possible to use custom images instead of the default grid view images (I did that with Portal Prelude), so I'll just download and add the image from the store page which has the "Mod" label.

Hopefully this will appease the fussy woman who lives inside my brain. Shy

02-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Find
MrMike Offline

Threads: 0

Hi, I'm stuck in game at the part I am supposed to mix the chemicals. The problem is there is no beaker on top of the bunsen burner. I have watched the playthrough on youtube and can see there is one on the burner and also some of the room near the classroom. I don't have any though and I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something?
02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Find
MrMike Offline

(02-09-2015, 06:07 PM)MrMike Wrote: Hi, I'm stuck in game at the part I am supposed to mix the chemicals. The problem is there is no beaker on top of the bunsen burner. I have watched the playthrough on youtube and can see there is one on the burner and also some of the room near the classroom. I don't have any though and I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something?

Ok, to expand on this. I poured the chemicals on the lit bunsen and tripod and it played the sounds as though there was a beaker there. Once the last chemical was in the game crashes and quits back to desktop though.

Any ideas on what I can do? Is there a way to reset the level somehow?
02-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Find
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48

(02-09-2015, 01:49 PM)TinchoSnot99 Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 06:43 PM)NymphoLamb™ Wrote:

Thanks!

Spoiler below!

I'm seeing that things are going great hahahaha
I've passed the game. No bugs or crashes, it was a lucky day.
And I'm leaving here this message 'cause I made an Spanish (Latinamerica) translation of Necrologue. Maybe I can upload it and will be useful for Spanish users. It's ok?

Can you send me the files in a PM to me? We'll check it for errors and make sure to give you credit for it!

(02-09-2015, 08:16 PM)MrMike Wrote:
(02-09-2015, 06:07 PM)MrMike Wrote: Hi, I'm stuck in game at the part I am supposed to mix the chemicals. The problem is there is no beaker on top of the bunsen burner. I have watched the playthrough on youtube and can see there is one on the burner and also some of the room near the classroom. I don't have any though and I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something?

Ok, to expand on this. I poured the chemicals on the lit bunsen and tripod and it played the sounds as though there was a beaker there. Once the last chemical was in the game crashes and quits back to desktop though.

Any ideas on what I can do? Is there a way to reset the level somehow?

You have to mix the right chemicals in the right order for it to work. Perhaps it's a graphical issue that made the beaker invisible?

(02-09-2015, 04:59 PM)NymphoLamb™ Wrote: Hey devs, don't worry about my request. I totally forgot that in the Steam Client it's possible to use custom images instead of the default grid view images (I did that with Portal Prelude), so I'll just download and add the image from the store page which has the "Mod" label.

Hopefully this will appease the fussy woman who lives inside my brain. Shy

We changed all the pictures to the new design, maybe steam still has to push the update to users who already downloaded the mod with the old design?

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2015, 08:58 PM by Gunslingerjh.)
02-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Find
MrMike Offline

Sad  RE: Penumbra: Necrologue [FULL RELEASE]

Yeah I know I have to mix the right chemicals, but what I'm wondering is if there is a known graphical problem displaying the beakers? It displayed them fine in Amnesia, but I can't continue the game as is
02-09-2015, 11:40 PM
Find