Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia crashes, there is a help, but i cant acssess the link
Dank Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 9 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago Amnesia crashes, there is a help, but i cant acssess the link

may game crashes sort after i finish the "prologue". I search in the internet and here in the forum and found some zip file to download in this link

http://thedarkswarm.com/downloads/public/aamfp.zip

but i cant acsess the link, someone can help me?
11-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 9 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia crashes, there is a help, but i cant acssess the link

I don't think you should download that anyway. If the game crashes you should read the troubleshooting guide in this forum and see if that helps you.

11-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Find
Dank Offline

Solved: 9 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia crashes, there is a help, but i cant acssess the link

I wouldnt post this if the other posts have solved my problem. The game start and i can play until the end of the prologue, when hes after the kids in the house. As soon as the house trembles and I open the final door it enters in the loading. And then the game crashes. Its always in this part.

It says:

A Crash has occurred...
Please wait while gathering system information...
Updating.... 2%

It just that.
And I dont know if matters but the first animation right after the quote is kinda red
11-10-2014, 05:32 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Please check the troubleshooting guides and do problem x if nothing helps you. By the sound of it you might have an unsupported graphics card, lowering the graphics setting and updating drivers might help.
11-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

(11-10-2014, 08:40 AM)jens Wrote: By the sound of it you might have an unsupported graphics card, lowering the graphics setting and updating drivers might help.

Exactly, the crash when trying to load the second level is due to unsupported Intel HD graphics. Check the Graphics Card Troubleshooting Guide on how to update your drivers and lower your settings.
11-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Find
Dank Offline

ok, the game work, but theres anyway I could play with a graphic better than minecraft? My graphic card is intel HD but they are saying in support that i cant do much
11-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Your graphics card is not supported and it's weak for the game. You can try different settings and decide for yourself what graphics/performance ratio is acceptable. The Troubleshooting Guide also mentions some "heavy" settings which usually give a good fps boost when disabled. So make sure you read it. Other than that, nothing more can be done.
11-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Find