Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Code
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Code

...No comments...

07-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Website Find
Aliennoffe Offline

Threads: 18

(08-11-2009, 09:43 AM)louismathies Wrote: There is two things you can use the code for..

In the games installation folder (in the "redist" folder) there is a rar file called Super_secret. You can unlock that.

And in the game. The lap where the girl was hidden. On her computer there is a file called ""Schmup.exe" which you can also put it in...

I think there are other places. But Im not sure.

In requiem?

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
08-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3

In the Requiem there's a vent-hole in the level 2. But you must use the upper route to get there.

Spoiler below!
Stack boxes under the hole to get inside the vent. There's small office, and computer is there. That vent can be located in the large hall where the soda machine is.
08-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

To be clear as possible:

In Black Plague, there's the main folder of the game (where you installed your game: NOT IN THE GAME!!! It's on your HARD DRIVE!). IN THAT: there is this super_secret.exe file where you put the code you get in the end of Black Plague if you collect all 10 artefacts.

In Requiem, there's the second level (or what ever you want to call them), and in there: Do the following that ROT51 said just before louismathies.
Code from the end of Requiem, if you collect all 10 artefacts, is meant for THAT COMPUTER.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2009, 09:52 PM by Ano.)
08-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Website Find
Dogmauler Offline

Threads: 0

Okay, time for another one of my super-complicated self-solutions. First, write down numbers 1-6. Now, write down the FIRST LETTER OF THE CHEMICALS as follows, starting at 1. A, C, S, I, N, B. Now, remember the numbers, and write them down in the order said in the note as the numbers. For example, for acetone, write 1, and so on. That will give you the order of numbers. Remember, the machine numbering start on the lower-left corner, and increase across, then start at the right on top.

Complicating solutions as usual, to make things quicker.

Cheers!
09-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with that puzzle, though Aliennoffe would have certainly been happy to derail it for you if it wasn't banned.

Anyway,
Spoiler below!
In the secret computer room in level 2 of Requiem, there is a computer. There is a "to do list" .txt file. Do the things the to-do list says to do and access the computer again to watch the magic happen. After you enter the password to the new found .exe file on the desktop, of course.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Website Find
Dogmauler Offline

Threads: 0

[quote='Lee' pid='26051' dateline='1252619538']
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with that puzzle, though Aliennoffe would have certainly been happy to derail it for you if it wasn't banned.

Anyway,
Spoiler below!
In the secret computer room in level 2 of Requiem, there is a computer. There is a "to do list" .txt file. Do the things the to-do list says to do and access the computer again to watch the magic happen. After you enter the password to the new found .exe file on the desktop, of course.
[/quote

Sry, but it worked for me...All six times I've done black plague (Going on seven), so I have to disagree. But on the subject of having nothing to do with it, sry. I was half-asleep last night, so I kinda misread some things.
09-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I never said anything you said was wrong, just off-topic. The solution I posted had nothing to do with what you said and was on the topic's question about the secret code in Requiem.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Website Find