Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proxy's ? (Spoilers)
AlManiak Offline

Threads: 2
Proxy's ? (Spoilers)

Warning: Spoilers

Spoiler below!
Does anyone know what the proxy's exactly were? I think it was in Delta (the base where the proxy's were introduced)

I remember it was about this one guy who refused to evacuate with the rest to delta (he played a lot of chess), somehow he got jacked up with structure gel and then made his way back to delta. Eventually you hear an audio fragment about "guy's name" and his proxy's roaming around out to get them.

So does anyone know if these are actual other people that got structure gel'd or are they some kind of clones or WAU made aberrations?

It's the only story arc I kinda lost the gist of, cause you don't really hear anything anymore about "Lonesome structure gel" guy and I feel I might have missed an interesting part of Delta's downfall.

I am terrible with names, so sorry about that. I tried to be as descriptive as possible.
09-25-2015, 12:22 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Proxy's ? (Spoilers)

I'm not sure. I assume a proxy is any creature that is being mind controlled by the WAU.

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
09-25-2015, 01:57 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Proxy's ? (Spoilers)

(09-25-2015, 12:22 AM)AlManiak Wrote: Warning: Spoilers

Spoiler below!
Does anyone know what the proxy's exactly were? I think it was in Delta (the base where the proxy's were introduced)

I remember it was about this one guy who refused to evacuate with the rest to delta (he played a lot of chess), somehow he got jacked up with structure gel and then made his way back to delta. Eventually you hear an audio fragment about "guy's name" and his proxy's roaming around out to get them.

So does anyone know if these are actual other people that got structure gel'd or are they some kind of clones or WAU made aberrations?

It's the only story arc I kinda lost the gist of, cause you don't really hear anything anymore about "Lonesome structure gel" guy and I feel I might have missed an interesting part of Delta's downfall.

I am terrible with names, so sorry about that. I tried to be as descriptive as possible.
Wait what? Wasn't it directly stated that Proxies are Aker's? I suggest to replay Theta Labs.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Find