Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Crash problem
Karba Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago PC Crash problem

Yo.

The game crashed when i clicked the strange octopus thingy at the beginning of the game.

Read some threads about the game crashing at the same place for many others.
And that even though updating the cache solves this issue, it is said to be crashing at other places as well later in the game, that will require you to update the cache again, and again, and again.

It's still a fantastic game from what i saw and meanwhile, i will buy the game for PS4.

And for everyone else who owns a PS4, i recommend doing so until this issue has been fixed.

If you scream for 8 years, 7 month and 6 days you have produced enough energy to warm a cup of coffee
09-25-2015, 03:28 PM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: PC Crash problem

(09-25-2015, 03:28 PM)Karba Wrote: Yo.

The game crashed when i clicked the strange octopus thingy at the beginning of the game.

Read some threads about the game crashing at the same place for many others.
And that even though updating the cache solves this issue, it is said to be crashing at other places as well later in the game, that will require you to update the cache again, and again, and again.

It's still a fantastic game from what i saw and meanwhile, i will buy the game for PS4.

And for everyone else who owns a PS4, i recommend doing so until this issue has been fixed.

Plot twist: These issues are also happening in PS4 for some people.

This forum is dead
09-25-2015, 03:37 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

right click on the game, select properties, goto BETAS and then in the drop down select public_beta. Make sure that steam updates (might need to restart).

This should fix the issue!
09-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Find
Unregistered

Currently playing it on the PS4 version and it goes smoothly so far without the problem mentioned above.

I will try that tomorrow. Thanks Smile

//Karba Wink
09-25-2015, 11:13 PM