Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone managed to recover these blackboxes?
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
Anyone managed to recover these blackboxes?

If I'm not mistaken you can scan for them at OMICRON or nearby. You get the locations of the blackboxes/suits for missing crew:
[Image: cgjxjUl.jpg]

I searched throughly (you can return back from TSV to despawn fish) whole waste between Observatory and TSV but there were no bodies or anything. Hmm.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-27-2015, 12:56 AM
Find
RossisBoss Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Anyone managed to recover these blackboxes?

I tried to find as many black boxes as I could. Did anyone ever find the last guy from Theta? I found pretty much everyone else who had managed to escape and tried to gain entry into Omicron except for one (the man who talks to the chick who's laid out near Omicron, having accepted her fate while he chooses to walk off while remarking that he could see them being friends); anyone ever find him? His name was Thabo or something.
09-27-2015, 03:45 AM
Find
1minus1is0 Offline

Threads: 3

We never get to read the blockbox of our friend at Tau, so that might be him too.
09-27-2015, 06:18 AM
Find
Fortigurn Offline

Threads: 6

I have found plenty of bodies but never found a black box in them. Unless you mean the flashback which plays when you touch the bodies.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2015, 11:47 AM by Fortigurn.)
09-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Find
Fortigurn Offline

Threads: 6

(09-27-2015, 11:46 AM)Fortigurn Wrote: I have found plenty of bodies but never found a black box in them. Unless you mean the flashback which plays when you touch the bodies.

Ok, so a later part of the plot cleared that up. Smile
09-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Find
grrrz Offline

Threads: 0

(also, on this note, I'd like to know the technology that allows a touch screen to work at the bottom of a freaking abyss, this would probably cause some problems to engineer)
09-29-2015, 10:35 AM
Find
ShadowDraft Offline

Threads: 2

(09-27-2015, 12:56 AM)Kein Wrote: If I'm not mistaken you can scan for them at OMICRON or nearby. You get the locations of the blackboxes/suits for missing crew:

I searched throughly (you can return back from TSV to despawn fish) whole waste between Observatory and TSV but there were no bodies or anything. Hmm.

Isn't that where the tunnel collapse is? You know when you have to go through the spidercave. The path infront is completely blocked off. Maybe they were crushed?
09-29-2015, 10:42 AM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

(09-29-2015, 10:35 AM)grrrz Wrote: (also, on this note, I'd like to know the technology that allows a touch screen to work at the bottom of a freaking abyss, this would probably cause some problems to engineer)

There's an explanation for that inside supersecret.rar:

Spoiler below!
Due to the extreme pressure down the abyss, the normal touch sensitive terminals won't work properly anymore. Therefore, next to sturdier/bulkier machinery and computers, there needs to be a protection for the screen itself. The idea is that the screen is covered with a hexagon mosaiq of highly durable glass. A device registers alternating pressure on the individual glass pieces and uses that to control the software.

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
09-29-2015, 03:30 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(09-29-2015, 10:42 AM)ShadowDraft Wrote:
(09-27-2015, 12:56 AM)Kein Wrote: If I'm not mistaken you can scan for them at OMICRON or nearby. You get the locations of the blackboxes/suits for missing crew:

Isn't that where the tunnel collapse is? You know when you have to go through the spidercave. The path infront is completely blocked off. Maybe they were crushed?

No, the tunnel is after TVS-d. The dots are between Observatory and TVS. 3 green crosses/dots. In that area there is a lot of containers with glowsticks but that's about it.

The red triangles are the power suits marks.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
10-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Find