Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PATHOS-I Looking for project manager/leader
Artyom Offline

Threads: 27
Brick  PATHOS-I Looking for project manager/leader

Hello!
PATHOS-I is the code name for a mod being developed by a fair amount of talented modders from the forum.
Due to me being very limited on time we're looking for a new project leader. We would prefer if you've worked in groups before since we're a pretty large team (over 10 members) It would also be an advantage if you're open minded yet decisive so that you can handle potential discussions and/or disagreements within the team.

If you're interested send me a pm and we will get back at you as soon as possible.

Spoiler below!

Since we all know how difficult it is to finish a mod by ourselves, I'm considering (depending on the interest) putting a team together so we can focus on what we're good at and/or enjoy doing and by doing that create a really well made and enjoyable mod. Of course since we're a team, high quality is expected but don't let this scare anyone away, you will still learn a lot working in a team. We're currently looking for the following but be aware that we might add/remove roles depending on interest and skill.
  • Writer/project manager (Assigned)
  • Coder/Scripter (Assigned)
  • 2x Level designers (Assigned)
  • Sound director (Assigned)
  • Music director (Assigned)
  • 3D Artist (Assigned)
  • Concept artist (Assigned)
  • Voice actors (Several people have shown interest but need more)
(I could add a description to each position if people feel unclear about what each person does)

I chose not to include any ideas or story here since I feel like there's people who like writing a lot but doesn't really know how to code or use the editor properly so this is an opportunity for those people to be part of something and actually let their ideas come to life! Also If we were to go with my story I feel like I'd be taking too much of the cred since I'm a level designer/set dresser and not really a good writer.

Everyone is welcome into the team as long as you got something to contribute with so don't be afraid of "applying" You can either send a pm to me or AGP or just leave a reply to this thread Smile

Update
The project is a GO and development will begin shortly.

- Inactive account -
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015, 01:31 AM by Artyom.)
10-08-2015, 02:28 AM
Find
BeartrixTheStrange Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Assembling a team!

Talked to you already... Smile

If anyone is willing for my voice to be in a custom story, please private message me. I have been offline for too long and need to get back in this community!
10-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Website Find
1minus1is0 Offline

Threads: 3

sent a PM
10-08-2015, 03:37 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I'm currently learning how the Scripting works, since I am The tutorial guy on the wiki, but I'd be happy to try and throw together some things. As long as you have a set path in mind on what script should occur where, I'll see what I can do to make it happen~

If you want to test my knowledge and see if I can pull through, PM me a scenario for a map, I'll see if I can construct and script what you would like (I can make the map myself P: )

If it doesn't work out, I wish everyone involved the best of luck in making this mod, however or whatever becomes of it!

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
10-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Find
Diago21 Offline

Threads: 2

Hey, figured I'd register just to reply to this. I've been working in the editor doing some level design so if you're still looking for someone to help out I'd love to be of assistance. You can PM me if you'd like to talk to me further and maybe add me on Steam and I can show you some of the stuff I've done so far?
10-08-2015, 04:17 AM
Find
Vale Offline

Threads: 13

I guess Romulator doesn't find my wiki entry of value. I suppose I am working behind the scenes.

That said, while I wouldn't have the time/motivation to just pump out maps, scripts, and the like, I'm skilled at troubleshooting and have lots of experience with mapping, and am figuring out a lot of the new scripts. If you guys need any help, you can feel free to PM me about any map/scripting related problems.
10-08-2015, 04:36 AM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

Gonna quickly jump in here and introduce myself for those of you interested in joining and new here:

I'm AuroraGuiniverePrice (AGP), helping out Zandro in the collab! Most know me for my voice over in other mods, and I'm excited to be a part of this! I've done some modding myself with HPL2 (link to my mod is in my sig if you're curious to see).

Remember, myself and Zandrojakov would love to hear from you if you are interested! Big Grin Both of us are super passionate about making something that is exceptionally high quality and fun to work on! So don't be scared, don't be shy! Big Grin

*throws a little dance party*

10-08-2015, 04:51 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(10-08-2015, 04:36 AM)Vale the Nep Wrote: I guess Romulator doesn't find my wiki entry of value. I suppose I am working behind the scenes.

I happen to find all wiki entries of value~ Smile I am labelling myself as tutorial guy as that seems to be all I have done lately x) it's not to say I've done all of it.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 08:56 AM by Romulator.)
10-08-2015, 05:20 AM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

imma just post this: https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-31152.html

so yeah I kinda applied before you even made this thread you could say. I'm not looking for anything too dedicated but I have a lot of general knoweledge from with HPL2(and now experimenting with HPL3), so I can work independently and be of assistance to you.

the following positions would be most suited for me:

Assist Mapper

Coder/Scripter

3d Artist (I can do some basic stuff like items and mod specific stuff. Not doing whole wallsets.)
10-08-2015, 06:28 AM
Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

Count me in, I can do concept arts.

I'm working with:
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe After Effects

This forum is dead
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 11:15 AM by TiManGames.)
10-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Find