Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SOMA Screenshot Thread
Nautilus Offline

Threads: 1
RE: SOMA Screenshot Thread

That area did have some pretty atmospheric lighting! And thanks Smile Haha well im sure i had a lot more free time to focus on screenshots since they were busy working on the game itself. Smile

[Image: SFtouxL.png]

[Image: d4iKDYm.png]
04-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Find
GhylTarvoke Offline

Threads: 14

Pic request: Nautilus, could you please post some shots of Crawlers/Viperfish? (Crawlers are the swimming, red-lit robots with tentacles, and Viperfish are the abyssal fish that attack you in swarms.)
04-16-2016, 07:08 PM
Find
Nautilus Offline

[Image: 1KvHPR6.png]

[Image: AUfh2ne.png]
04-16-2016, 07:31 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

Legit screenshots quality
04-16-2016, 07:40 PM
Find
Nautilus Offline

Sorry GhylTarvoke, i missed your post! I dont know if i have any of the crawler, ill look though. And for some reason, i never saw/triggered the vipers during my playthroughs. Sad

Inside the DUNBAT.

[Image: Lp60XYh.png]

[Image: MDNtndE.png]
04-23-2016, 05:07 AM
Find
GhylTarvoke Offline

No problem! If you ever find the time, the viperfish appear between two abyssal stations (the "wildlife observation" station and the "garage" station), near some cargo boxes and glow sticks.

Never knew the DUNBAT's interior was so detailed. These kinds of shots are my favorite.
04-23-2016, 05:30 AM
Find
Mâva78 Offline

Threads: 0

(04-23-2016, 05:07 AM)Nautilus Wrote: Sorry GhylTarvoke, i missed your post! I dont know if i have any of the crawler, ill look though. And for some reason, i never saw/triggered the vipers during my playthroughs. Sad

Inside the DUNBAT.

[Image: Lp60XYh.png]

[Image: MDNtndE.png]

Hey Nautilus, best screenshots I've seen so far. I love the lighting in SOMA and the game is well done but it's also pretty obvious that you use ReShade or SweetFX in your screenies. Could you share your settings with the community?

Thanks.
09-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Find
CrashHeadroom Offline

Scene-urie
[Image: Hl9CPBt.jpg]
"Somebody get me a crowbar..."
[Image: vyD62A5.jpg]
K8-O-Lith
[Image: zTTQuxr.jpg]
A "pyramid" shaped stand....with an eye like light on top?....IM ON TO YOU FRICTIONAL!
[Image: E0APtYu.jpg]

Some images I took for the music booklet im making ^^. Taken with SweetFX mod enabled.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2016, 03:29 PM by CrashHeadroom.)
09-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Find
GhylTarvoke Offline

Could one of you kind posters take screenshots of the Crawler and Viperfish?

[Image: YWawgJx.jpg]
[Image: gUzkp1E.jpg]

I've scoured the internet for good shots of these guys, but without success.
09-03-2016, 10:31 PM
Find
Nautilus Offline

Hey Mâva78, sorry for the delay. I didnt get any notifications and just happened to stop by the forum and saw you asked a question. I used reshade, and adjusted it for each level/area. Its been awhile so i dont remember exactly what the settings were, but i do know i mainly used bloom (a lot in the later, darker levels), a little bit of saturation, a tiny bit of sharpening and a good bit of anti aliasing, slight adjustments in contrast (mainly to make some of the dark areas really black) and finally the debanding setting, since the underwater areas had it pretty bad.

Sweet pics CrashHeadroom. Smile

I still havent gone back and played this GhylTarvoke (i want it to forget as much as possible for my next playthrough), but when i do ill try to remember to grab some shots of those guys for you, if you havent found any by then!

And since im here, i might as well post a few more screenshots of this awesome game!

[Image: mJNujEb.png]

[Image: HMDEEQG.png]

[Image: JglO2ge.png]
09-23-2016, 02:58 PM
Find