Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving spotlight, Blurr?
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Moving spotlight, Blurr?

No, you can't, because you need to make your own Insanity Events.

Trying is the first step to success.
11-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105

(11-11-2015, 08:05 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: No, you can't, because you need to make your own Insanity Events.

Okey thanks.
You should create a (cod) zombies map from like bo2...
Like completely remake "bus depot" since that's a small map, and just do how it looks like, It will look cool if this is actually gonna happen in a amnesia custom story Tongue

Wait I have an another question, is it possible for me to create some objects, and make it as an item/pickable part, WITHOUT the hand showing or any other things that hints you that that is an actual "pickable thing" ?!
I want to do some easter eggs, but if you cansee a big ass hand in the middle of the screen... it kinda is messed up...
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2015, 02:13 PM by Amnesiaplayer.)
11-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

LOL Hello DNAlange.
11-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(11-12-2015, 02:04 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: Possible for me to create some objects, and make it as an item/pickable part, WITHOUT the hand showing or any other things that hints you that that is an actual "pickable thing" ?!
I want to do some easter eggs, but if you cansee a big ass hand in the middle of the screen... it kinda is messed up...

You'd need a Full Conversion for that - and as far as I know, the trick here would be to make the pickup hand icon transparent, but that would make it transparent for every item you can pick up.

I don't know how to get rid of the blue aura hint (the faint blue outline around the object), but my best guess it is somewhere in game.cfg.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(11-12-2015, 05:13 PM)Romulator Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 02:04 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: Possible for me to create some objects, and make it as an item/pickable part, WITHOUT the hand showing or any other things that hints you that that is an actual "pickable thing" ?!

You'd need a Full Conversion for that - and as far as I know, the trick here would be to make the pickup hand icon transparent, but that would make it transparent for every item you can pick up.

I don't know how to get rid of the blue aura hint (the faint blue outline around the object), but my best guess it is somewhere in game.cfg.

How about:
PHP Code: (Select All)
SetEntityCustomFocusCrossHair(stringasNamestringasCrossHair);
Changes the crosshair that is used when focusing an entity.

asName internal name
asCrossHair 
desired crosshaircan be: Default (uses default), GrabPushIgnitePickLevelDoorLadder 

And for the blue aura thing... don't make it an item. Instead make it into a normal object. Then put a script area around it. If the player then interacts with the script area add the desired item to the inventory.

11-13-2015, 03:30 AM
Find
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105

(11-13-2015, 03:30 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 05:13 PM)Romulator Wrote:

How about:
PHP Code: (Select All)
SetEntityCustomFocusCrossHair(stringasNamestringasCrossHair);
Changes the crosshair that is used when focusing an entity.

asName internal name
asCrossHair 
desired crosshaircan be: Default (uses default), GrabPushIgnitePickLevelDoorLadder 

And for the blue aura thing... don't make it an item. Instead make it into a normal object. Then put a script area around it. If the player then interacts with the script area add the desired item to the inventory.

Oh thanks!! does that make the "hand" invisible??
that'd be something great!!

Wait, I kinda wanna jump from a cs to a fc.
is it difficult to create a fc?!
I mean, I have over 30 maps now and some of them are too big, like 5 mb...
What do I actually have to do "exactly" to have a fc?
I really missed and dispassed a LOT of features, like Underwater effects, this etc etc...
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2015, 02:20 PM by Amnesiaplayer.)
11-13-2015, 02:02 PM
Find
Posting Freak

I did a quick search for you.

Try this

11-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Find