Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How Philip get infected (my research)
matches81 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: How Philip get infected (my research)

(12-16-2010, 06:26 AM)Bad doggie. DOWN. Wrote: Guys, this is a really simple question. He probably was purposely infected by the Tuurngait while he was unconscious from the end of Overture to the beginning of BP. That's why he was being held in that room instead of being killed, they were waiting for him to transform.
This. It's the simplest answer to the question... perhaps he was already infected prior to this point in the story (bitten by one of those dogs or spiders in the mines or by using the artifacts etc), but at this point I'd say he would definitely be infected.
12-21-2010, 12:45 PM
Find
Bad doggie. DOWN. Offline

Threads: 2

(12-21-2010, 12:45 PM)matches81 Wrote:
(12-16-2010, 06:26 AM)Bad doggie. DOWN. Wrote: Guys, this is a really simple question. He probably was purposely infected by the Tuurngait while he was unconscious from the end of Overture to the beginning of BP. That's why he was being held in that room instead of being killed, they were waiting for him to transform.
This. It's the simplest answer to the question... perhaps he was already infected prior to this point in the story (bitten by one of those dogs or spiders in the mines or by using the artifacts etc), but at this point I'd say he would definitely be infected.
This too. Of course, there's the question about whether it's canonical to say that Phillips ever really got bitten by a spider or dog, or that the Artifacts are anything more than dressed-up save points.
12-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Find
RockMaster Offline

Phillip in Black Plague is already infected, thats why you have a deja vu right in the beginning when you are at the vents.
But i agree he got infected by simply entering in the mine in Overture (assuming the virus is airborne)
01-15-2011, 05:41 AM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

speaking about hugs, i think it would have been a lot scarier if when you find amabell she is normal and starts to run at you to give you a hug, but as soon as she gets within arms reach she is revealed to be infected and tries to maul you to death...
01-17-2011, 05:24 PM
Find
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21

ah yes that would be scary
01-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Find