Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

I'd like them to make an expansion to Amnesia. It will be faster for them to make because the tech and a lot of assets are already there. An expansion will add more value to Amnesia so more people will buy it too, and then buy the expansion.

Maybe it could be about what happened to Herbert in Algeria.
09-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Find
Jinix Offline

Threads: 8

I would like a completely reworked editor and a ton of models, textures and scripts to make my own game.

Jinix ~~~ZiXiZ~~~ OAP
09-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Find
Zanderat Offline

Threads: 3

(09-18-2010, 11:53 AM)Jinix Wrote: I would like a completely reworked editor and a ton of models, textures and scripts to make my own game.
Hear, hear! Big Grin
09-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Find
Doomshot Offline

Threads: 0

A game where the main character descends into very deep schizophrenia.
Conspiracy theories, hallucinations, paranoia and other creepy shit.
09-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Find
Cookieeater Offline

Threads: 4

I would like to see believable realistic horror. Such as visiting a village that is very xenophobic. The people wouldn't be insane and infected like in RE4 and RE5 but do what people would do in real life. If they saw you sneaking around, they would try to alert one of the townspeople who have access to a firearm such as a rifle or shotgun. The game would need to be very realistic too as in one shot would most likely kill you. It would really be awesome and "survivalistic" to be running away from a man with a shotgun through the town hall and hearing the crack of a gunshot behind your neck and hitting the wooden wall in front of you. Or running away after one of the townspeople see you and hiding in a shed while you can hear people whispering outside "Did he go this away?".
09-19-2010, 07:07 AM
Find
-[Badger]- Offline

Threads: 3

thinking more on it. more interactivity in the environment like picking up candle sticks, moving desks, tables, picking up cabinets. turn to fast holding the candle and it goes out.
09-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Find
bufalo1973 Offline

The next "step" could be a game were you really need glasses... but you don't have them or they are broken so you can't see clearly. You could lose your glasses if you do some things and see only blurred forms.

Or even further: you are near blind. You can see only shadows and you have to guide yourself with your ears.
09-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I have a myriad of good ideas but they would all be spoilerish of themselves and I'd rather make them myself when I grow up and learn to do computery shit.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Website Find
Super Bosco Offline

(09-19-2010, 06:42 PM)Lee Wrote: I have a myriad of good ideas but they would all be spoilerish of themselves and I'd rather make them myself when I grow up and learn to do computery shit.

I'd really like to see them do a psychological horror game where the main character is slowly going insane; distorting the line between reality and fiction, but then again, that sounds like something that's been done over and over again. That other Pressure game sounds like a good idea to do, I'm sure Frictional could pull it off. Smile
09-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Find
Zstar20 Offline

I'd like it if Frictional went back to the penumbra series, after the events of requiem and then work on something new around the universe of Amnesia.

Then I would love something completely new.

God I am selfish. Wink
09-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Find