Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Has this happened to you in the prison (funny picture, minor spoiler)Frictionaltrolls
ShadowXOR Offline

Threads: 6
Has this happened to you in the prison (funny picture, minor spoiler)Frictionaltrolls

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/..._the_dark/

Funny picture, also if you're on reddit always good to get the game more exposure. Smile

EDIT: If not a reddit member a link directly to the image: http://i.imgur.com/JNLPx.jpg
09-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Website Find
avager Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Has this happened to you in the prison (funny picture, minor spoiler)Frictionaltrolls

Yea, I wasted about 8 tinderboxes to light lights up there..
After wind blew them, I just sprinted to the next area...
09-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Find
Klarden Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Has this happened to you in the prison (funny picture, minor spoiler)Frictionaltrolls

hah. Don't know how people have problems with lightsSmile In the end i had like 35-40 tinderboxes
09-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Website Find
Sajber Offline

Threads: 6

Cool! I didn't know that could happen lol

The Unofficial Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Penumbra and Frictional Games IRC Channel.
#amnesiareleaseparty @ irc.gamesurge.net
09-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Find
Dyni Crippler Offline

Threads: 2

(09-12-2010, 12:30 PM)HamStar Wrote: hah. Don't know how people have problems with lightsSmile In the end i had like 35-40 tinderboxes

Yeah, me too. Probably because I used the lantern for the most of the time.
09-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Find
dawnclover Offline

Threads: 0

LOL! I'm in the prison right now, I have around 40 tinderboxes. Yeah, I waste too much oil lol, gotta change that. This never happened to me though :3 maybe it only happens if you use many tinderboxes :O

09-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Website Find
Fitzcarraldo Offline

Threads: 1

I somehow managed to make it through the game on my first playthrough with 64 tinderboxes, 20 jars of oil, and 9 bottles of laudanum still left over.
09-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Find
Commando Peach Offline

Threads: 2

I've been survival horror-ing for years now, and the conservation instinct is largely installed in me now.

I wasn't as pro as some of you, but I did end with over 20 tinderboxes, around 6 jars of oil and around 10 laudanum. I never used the laudanum. probably abused the lantern a little more than I should have while I was stuck and running around desperately, and tinderboxes I think I just didn't go out of my way to look for enough. XD
09-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Find
Mikezila Offline

Threads: 5

I'm just past the prison and I have like 40 tinderboxes. I just don't ever feel like using them because I don't expect to spend a lot of time in a area. I only ever use them if I go into a room, shut the door, and light a torch while I'm searching a desk or similar.
09-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Find
MassacrMan Offline

Threads: 3

I just got the acid from the kitchen, and got surprised by a monster of course. But I have about 25 tinderboxes at the moment.
09-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Find