Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I might get banned
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
RE: I might get banned

Well, I'll tell you my plan(Note to all you CIA people trying to get me in jail or some crap, this is not real, and it prob coudn't happen if your stupid)
Have the cat attract your attention.
Wad 2 of the toilet paper into gas pipes. It causes the pipes to have constipation.
Over time, the constipation gets so great that the gases explode out of the pipe.
An old man starts talking to you on the phone while this happens, so you don't notice the very large tremers going down in your basement.
I'll also put a porta-poddie in the basement. The strange smell will lure you downstairs(Curiousty will be greater than your fear of the fire btw) and you'll just HAVE to use the portapoddie.
When your using it, the human waste is highly flamable, and it ignites into....you know where>_>

Docters will have to amputate your butt, it's all over the news. Donations pour all over the world for you and your butt. You become a famous celeb, starting in big-time movies. Suddenly your star-dome goes away, and your left bankrupt. Too much stress and turtles cause you to kill yourself.

That was my plan, it would have worked also, but I coudn't find where you live, 3 rollsof toilet paper, an old man that wasn't old but was bald, a porta-poddie that had flamable poop in it, a stray cat that died several times from being run over.
(This took about 3 minutes to type up, and I made it up as I went, so it's prob horrible)
ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS ALL FAKE, NONE OF IT IS TRUE, PLEASE BELIEVE ME, I'M A OLD LADY MAN, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AND I AM LIEING TO YOU, BUT TRUST ME THAT I WOUDN'T LIE TO YOU!

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
10-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Website Find
Dark Offline

Threads: 20

er lol :p
that plan will not work because:
1. i do not have gas lines
2. i leave cats alone since they hate me(but i dont hate them)
3. the rest you figure out yourself Smile

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
10-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

I might get banned.
Again.
This time by jensSad*He don't like my polls no moreSad)

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
11-09-2006, 02:40 AM
Website Find
Dark Offline

Threads: 20

well if you just behave it wouldnt hapen you know?

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
11-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Bu I dun like leashesSad
They get so annoying when you have to go poddy, but the leash isn't long enough to where you want to go, so you have to go in other peoples poopSad

11-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

It's called "acting like a civilized person".
The internet is a channel of free speech, but that does not mean that anything can be said. Just because there are no rules doesn't mean that you don't have to behave.

It isn't a leash. It's a set of walls that you are expected to behave in. Some people want to do meaningful conversations that actually have a point and not just spam around.

Please don't take this personally, I have nothing against you. It's just that you might ruin other peoples enjoyment.

If you are confused to what you should and should not do, this might help: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855
11-11-2006, 12:09 AM
gamgam2 Offline

If I don't take that personnely, than woudn't I just ignore that? >_>

11-11-2006, 12:23 AM
Website Find
timonator Offline

Threads: 3

no. taking it personal would mean you'd start yrying or insult him for insulting you

not taking it personally would mean you'd accept his suggestions and start behaving in a different way Smile
11-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Well, I take it personnely.
I hate you so much now-.-

11-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Website Find
Unregistered

Congrats. Get in line. There are 100000000000 others in it.
11-11-2006, 11:12 AM