Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck by agrippa.
Asdflvr Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck by agrippa.

Hey guys I have no clue what to do, and I searched forums looking for solution, didn't find it so here ya go.

Things I have:
Meat
Diary entry's
Fixed the cog above torture table

I can't get into this machine room, which I assume controls the torture room doors, inside the giant place with blue fire. Help please, this is frustrating! D:
09-17-2010, 02:36 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Stuck by agrippa.

Huh? If you did set the cog on it's place - go back to the hub with 4 doors, one of them lead to the control room for the gates.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-17-2010, 05:19 AM
Find
Asdflvr Offline

(09-17-2010, 05:19 AM)Kein Wrote: Huh? If you did set the cog on it's place - go back to the hub with 4 doors, one of them lead to the control room for the gates.

is the door a metal bared door? or the one that has like a pedestal?

I cant get through the metal bared door, says it wont budge.
09-17-2010, 05:22 AM
Find
Asdflvr Offline

Let me try to clarify.

I have fixed the cog near agrippa, I cannot find the controls for the two heavy doors.
*by hub i asume you mean that one giant room that has blue lamps*
I cannot go any further in the hub place. When I go right, It dead ends at some sacrificial pedestal.
I tried to use the meat on it, I couldn't.

I then took a left and went into some sort of machine room, partially. The hall that leads to some sort of machinery is blocked by some metal door, like in a prison. I can't use any tools on it, and it won't budge, please help me D:
09-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Find
Goldenlefty Offline

Here full walktru, have fun

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/978772-amnesi...faqs/60857
09-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

Back up the big spiral stairs, close to where you first end up when you escape the sewer, there's a broken machine with two levers. This machine will open the two big doors near Agrippa. Fixing the cogs above the table next to Agrippa will fix this machine.
09-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Find
Asdflvr Offline

(09-17-2010, 12:54 PM)nofsky Wrote: Back up the big spiral stairs, close to where you first end up when you escape the sewer, there's a broken machine with two levers. This machine will open the two big doors near Agrippa. Fixing the cogs above the table next to Agrippa will fix this machine.

Back up the big spiral stairs?

Before Agrippa?

I haven't seen any other stare cases near him, and I cannot back track, some sort of barrier in the doorway? I can only go to some prisoner place, and the hub with blue fire.. Is it in there? If it is, holy Jesus I'm blind.
09-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Find
Pandemoneus Offline

Threads: 2

He means the stairs when you go back to where you started in that level. Turn around by 180° at Agrippa, go up the stairs and then all the way back up. There is another door with a corridor and at the end there is a room with 2 levers.

09-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

When you leave the Sewers, you end up in a room with the well (you just did climb up from wellhole). So, there is 4 doors, one is closed, one leads to Agrippa, one leads to the control room.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-18-2010, 04:06 AM
Find
Asdflvr Offline

thanks for the help everyone, apparently all I had to do was JUMP through the door, there was a ledge that was blocking me, making me think it was a invise barrier.

The stairs leading up and out of Agrippa room, the door has a weird design and I got stuck on it, till I just jumped...and i was through. I face palmed.
09-18-2010, 05:50 AM
Find