Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments

torture nave played with my friends and whe all scared as hell xD

;_;

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

11-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12

When testing my mod in dev/debug mode and monster runs through all walls towards meBig Grin

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
11-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Website Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

Recently, was playing through the main game again, and was in the Choir and I had the hell freaked out of me...because the brute only spawned once, and it fucked with my head, I kept waiting for him to show up, to the point that eventually I was screaming COME AT ME BRO, JUST FUCKING COME OUT AND COME AT ME...*whimpers* Please?
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2011, 07:57 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
11-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Website Find
OptimusMX Offline

Threads: 1

The only really deafening moment of shat bricks had to be during my first COMPLETED run of Justine. I had got to the officer part and died a few time, fusturated, I booted up the game at my friends house before I had to run to work and looked up a walkthrough. In the guide it said "Get ready, once you insert that handle, a monster will spawn and you will be chased. Bricks will be shat."

Nevertheless, I shat bricks SO hard during that chase sequence to the point that I wanted to turn off the game and uninstall Amnesia and NEVER look back. My friend was watching me scream and whimper and I nearly knocked over some stuff on his table. My entire body was shaking and since I had one elbow on the table, so was the entire table. My friend asked "[Optimus], are you ok dude, do I need to take you to the emergency room?"

I was speechless for the rest of the Justine run and on my way to work. Even barely talking and shaking for another two hours.

I still have yet to finish the main game and if Justine made me shit bricks that hard, then I am not looking forward to the next few areas I have left.

And yet I will do it for the rush alone. Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2011, 06:27 AM by OptimusMX.)
12-03-2011, 06:26 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Archives - I heard the monster noise everywhere, expected it to jump out from nowhere and kill me. Sweating, I left to never come back.

Southern prison - I was walking up a staircase wheb i saw the monster on the upper level. I could run away from him but daniel decied to go insane and he saw me. I ran to the nearest cell and I was so scared that i closed the door on myself several times before I could do it. The monster broke the door in two hits and looked at me with a rapist smile before he killed me.

Choir - The iron maiden scared me so bad and the whole room was so disturbing that I just wanted to leave.

Dungeons (Justine) - Malo Breaks down the second door extremely fast, and there's no way for me to save inspector Marot before i become Malo's dinner. I think the problem is that I start to shake instead of scream in amnesia, and it makes it impossible for me to turn wheels.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
12-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Find
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0

Dark Descent: The whole dungeon. But especially the corridor in the northern block where's two doors on both sides and grunt in another one of them.

I was first about to examine the room on the right, and when I approached it I heard the grunt growl. I thought it's in the room I was approaching so I slammed the door shut, ran to the other room and closed the door - only to find out that I had run straight to the grunt's arms.

Before it even touched me I mashed esc with my super fast panic reflexes and loaded. o_.;

Justine: Malo. Oh dear god... At first I didn't notice you can close the doors behind you, so I left it open when he appeared. I ran to the wheel room and hid in a corner while the ominous music started playing. I kept sitting there facing the wall and hoping he'd go away, but the music just kept playing and I started to hear footsteps behind me.

My last words before dying: "He can see me, right? Oh f ---"

By the way, got to say, I like a lot more of enemies like tuurngait and suitors who don't leave the area and you just have to either run or sneak past them. It's scary as hell. In Dark Descent grunts and brutes were scary when I played for the first time and didn't know they'll leave completely after a while. Nowadays DD feels even somewhat safe since you know they'll be there only for a while and even the music changes when they're not around anymore.

~
12-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Website Find
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7

WHEN I PLAY FCK AMENSIA AND MY MOM CAMES IN MY ROOM xD

THATS A REAL JUMP SCARE GUYS

how have the same prop ?
tell me xD

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011, 09:59 PM by devin413.)
12-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

My scariest moment hmm Big Grin
you'll lough but i got pissed at my first time in amnesia at the beginning where the first door opens by itself Big Grin

12-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Find
HollowRiku13 Offline

Threads: 15

Amnesia:
The worst moment was in the choir, I was distracted looking up and suddenly the brute's face appears on the bottom of the screen and a second later she was dead, I was fifteen minutes to recover from that scare.

Justine:
The worst moment was in the potato room, I heard the noise of Suitor and did not know where to hide, the screen suddenly went red and at least I realized I was already dead.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2011, 08:25 PM by HollowRiku13.)
12-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Find
Gameman246 Offline

Threads: 0

My worst moments...

Main story: 1st prize goes to the sewer brute, as when I approached the door and heard the chase music, I thought he was gonna barge through the door, so I ran back. As soon as I round the corner, I see a blade come down on my skull and kill me. Many bricks were shat.
2nd prize goes to the monster in the cellar. I saw him go past, and I waited. I went where he went, and was trying to carefully open the door and see through, when suddenly I got injured. I jumped. It happened again, so I slammed the door and ran away. That was when I realised that the flesh all over the walls was hurting me -.-

Justine: First try in the potato room, I realised the monster was blind. I threw a potato across the room, thinking it would distract him, and it did. The bad part was when I picked up another and tried to walk away, because I went insane, and fell to the ground, potato and all. The jerk heard the potato and slowly came to me. I was freaking out, I even through the potato all the way across the room, but he HAD to come to me first. He towered over me, and caved in my skull with his bare hand. I was shaking pretty bad after that.
12-15-2011, 04:01 AM
Find