Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody try streaming this?
weeman0313 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Anybody try streaming this?

Hey guys I've been trying to stream Amnesia on live-stream to get a few friends interested in growing balls and playing the game but anytime i launch Amnesia the game crashes due to procaster. Now i talked to someone who streamed it and the only thing he could tell me was i had to edit a txt file and change something along the lines of windowedallowed = "false" to "true". Now I'm not sure if that's exactly what i have to change, but does anybody know what i have to change and where it is located?
11-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Anybody try streaming this?

(11-02-2010, 06:27 PM)weeman0313 Wrote: Hey guys I've been trying to stream Amnesia on live-stream to get a few friends interested in growing balls and playing the game but anytime i launch Amnesia the game crashes due to procaster. Now i talked to someone who streamed it and the only thing he could tell me was i had to edit a txt file and change something along the lines of windowedallowed = "false" to "true". Now I'm not sure if that's exactly what i have to change, but does anybody know what i have to change and where it is located?

I had this exact problem. You need to downgrade your version of procaster. Earlier (10.X versions) work. Procaster is a horrible piece of software Tongue

I use 10.0.124 and it streams Amnesia perfectly.
11-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Find
weeman0313 Offline

(11-02-2010, 06:40 PM)xiphirx Wrote:
(11-02-2010, 06:27 PM)weeman0313 Wrote: Hey guys I've been trying to stream Amnesia on live-stream to get a few friends interested in growing balls and playing the game but anytime i launch Amnesia the game crashes due to procaster. Now i talked to someone who streamed it and the only thing he could tell me was i had to edit a txt file and change something along the lines of windowedallowed = "false" to "true". Now I'm not sure if that's exactly what i have to change, but does anybody know what i have to change and where it is located?

I had this exact problem. You need to downgrade your version of procaster. Earlier (10.X versions) work. Procaster is a horrible piece of software Tongue

yea everyone keeps telling me procaster is shit. so i have to uninstall and find an old version? you wouldnt happen to have a link to a download source would you? thanks for you help btw Cool
11-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

(11-02-2010, 06:55 PM)weeman0313 Wrote:
(11-02-2010, 06:40 PM)xiphirx Wrote:

yea everyone keeps telling me procaster is shit. so i have to uninstall and find an old version? you wouldnt happen to have a link to a download source would you? thanks for you help btw Cool

I wouldn't recommend downloading from this site usually, but it seems to be the only place that has it
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/...ster.shtml

BTW post your livestream link! Big Grin mine is http://livestream.com/xiphirx I have about 5 or so Amnesia Vods I think... (only at the prison atm)
11-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Find
weeman0313 Offline

http://livestream.com/weemansworld

i'm going to be streaming for a gaming community called Hellsgamers. i'll check your stream out but thanks for all the help!
11-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Find