Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a couple of game stopping bugs beginning of game
BillyBulletz
Unregistered

Not Solved Having a couple of game stopping bugs beginning of game
I bought the game from GOG. The first issue I had was after drinking the tracer fluid, I left the apartment and the game would not progress. I got the black loading screen but it just stayed there, it never continued.
I started a new game, got past this to the office where I'm to have the scan. I walk to the elevator and there's the keypad. I say something like "I can figure this out. But that's it. I can't move any longer except to turn about, can't move forward or backward, can't click on anything.
10-30-2019, 07:53 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: Having a couple of game stopping bugs beginning of game
Is there not a notepad in the drawer by the desk?
If you mean this is a technical issue that is literally stopping you from moving, please clarify. If that is the case then maybe it helps to reinstall the game.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 02:27 AM by Mudbill.)
10-31-2019, 02:26 AM
Find
Unregistered

Not Solved RE: Having a couple of game stopping bugs beginning of game
I'll try reinstalling since I'm not that far in. But yes, I found the desk and searched it and thought the answer was somewhere there. The problem is I can't move at all other than turning. I can look at the keypad but can't click on it, I can turn around but can't walk, etc.
10-31-2019, 12:46 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.